The Anglo/American - Nazi War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sort of surprised at the amount of interest this still seems to hold.

I am starting to wonder if I should do the Pacific of this ATL.

Didn't someone already do something like that?

If not, then I have one answer for this.

24528553.jpg

ThePest179

Banned
Overall the A4, especially the US seems to be rather hard-nosed. However, I'd rather live there than say the world of Rumsfeldia.

The A4, even at their worse is nothing like Rumsfeld's America. I do wonder if ITTL's Canada, Australia, and the UK was ISOT'd to the world of Rumsfeldia. They'd be horrified.

Since this thread is alive and well, I just want to jump in and say that this is an incredible TL and its present day is one of the most fascinating worlds I've encountered on this site.

Also, hell to the yes on AANW Pacific Theatre.

Ming777

Monthly Donor
I wonder if a Possible Pacific War TL based on A/A-NW may also shed some more light onto what led the US to keep the Iowas and Montanas. Perhaps they got the chance to fight IJN capital ships in an all out brawl.

I am sort of surprised at the amount of interest this still seems to hold.

I am starting to wonder if I should do the Pacific of this ATL.

Well, it's basically the granddaddy of the "What if the Nazi's won?" TL's, so I'm not surprised it's got some staying power.

From the hints dropped in the TL, the Pacific War was essentially OTL until the final push for the home islands came, when Japan was blockaded and starved into submission. However, the Kwangtung Army and the occupying forces in Manchuria refused to surrender, so the US pushed into mainland Asia to finish them off, right?

Well, it's basically the granddaddy of the "What if the Nazi's won?" TL's, so I'm not surprised it's got some staying power.

From the hints dropped in the TL, the Pacific War was essentially OTL until the final push for the home islands came, when Japan was blockaded and starved into submission. However, the Kwangtung Army and the occupying forces in Manchuria refused to surrender, so the US pushed into mainland Asia to finish them off, right?

There was also invasion of the Home Islands. It's part of the reason why the occupation of Japan lasted longer than it did. Of course, CalBear did promise to never give MacArthur an even break. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.