Terror in Littleton: How a tragedy shaped a nation

Yep I wouldn't be surprised if more strict censorship laws would be put in place ITTL, ESPECIALLY on video games, hell I'm sure there's a chance that the US would start to directly monitor video games and movies, basically making the MPA and ESRB pointless
Oh That's not a terrifying Thought definitely not.

Yikes, a worse Columbine and a worse 9/11. I feel like this timeline is just destined to keep getting uglier down the line...

Also, I noticed that the latest update stopped at Halloween 2001, and, less than two weeks later in November IOTL, this happened in New York. I dread to see how the response to that will turn out ITTL, if it does still happen...
I am Slightly expecting TTL's Boston Bombing to be Nuclear

I'm surprised there aren't any retaliatory attacks against government officials and teachers. The people in this generation have been beaten down hard, and when people have nothing left to loose, they are at there most dangerous.

Seriously, what stops one of these youths from tailing down a teacher or judge that screwed them over and revenge killing them there. I see this timeline getting beyond violent, one that spirals out of control until there is nothing left.

I'm surprised there aren't any retaliatory attacks against government officials and teachers. The people in this generation have been beaten down hard, and when people have nothing left to loose, they are at there most dangerous.
If that happens, the government will probably become even more oppressive and iron fisted, possibly to outright totalitarian levels.

Seriously, what stops one of these youths from tailing down a teacher or judge that screwed them over and revenge killing them there. I see this timeline getting beyond violent, one that spirals out of control until there is nothing left.
I think that having bodyguards for the judiciary/prosecutors (and their families) would be much more common in this timeline. Though IRL, they're mainly for those involved in fighting organized crime and cartels, If retaliation attacks were to happen I think their use would expand rather rapidly to juvenile cases. Not that bodyguards can protect their protectees from everything, but they do scare off many that otherwise may try something. Senior cops and government contractors would be included too. Hell, in the case of the later, the companies that they work for would probably include bodyguards as a "perk" for peace of mind. I've seen stranger things be included in such contract negotiations before.

If that happens, the government will probably become even more oppressive and iron fisted, possibly to outright totalitarian levels.
Which would make even more ironic that stupid Bush speech:

"Why do they hate us? They hate our freedom, they hate our democracy, they hate our system of rights and liberties" - Bush offering his headcanon about why 9/11 happened.

*Meanwhile, on the streets of the United States, the political and social situation has much more in common with Nazi Germany in 1939 than with anything resembling a democracy.*

All things considered I would expect a suicide epidemic considering the amount of stress and pressure the youth are going across.

Or a in general outbreak of rage. Like, people can only be pushed so far, especially young ones, and well...

Sooner or later they will snap.
Also the lack in tourism and reputation for the country, and how legitimate enemies of America will use the discontent and disillusionment there to their advantage.