Spanish Civil War Question

How much impact did the Nazi intervention in the Spanish civil war have on the war itself?
The scenario is that Germany, for whatever reason has not fallen to extremism, no Nazism, no Communism. It has a very conservative government, and one that has decided not to intervene.
Italy and the Soviet Union still intervene as per OTL, no change in the level of support that they provide. The sides remain the same and international volunteers, (including some Germans, but not with the same numbers, level of organisation or equipment), still travel.

ITTL, what impact does this have on the outcome of the Spanish Civil war?

Thanks In Advance.

ITTL, do you Dan see The League of Nations as being of @ least some importance(IOTL, by 1936 it was vir-
tually completely powerless). If that is so, maybe it could have stepped in & negotiated some kind of
settlement?

That's a good question. For the moment assume that the only changes are no official German involvement, so no Kondor Legion, Germany hasn't/doesn't quit the LON.

German aid was essential in bringing the Army of Africa over to the mainland, and that was one of the decisive moments of the war. But i gues in your scenario Italy could take over that role. I'm guessing they had also enough good transportation planes.

German aid was essential in bringing the Army of Africa over to the mainland, and that was one of the decisive moments of the war. But i gues in your scenario Italy could take over that role. I'm guessing they had also enough good transportation planes.
This. Without German (and more importantly Italian) intervention the insurrection would have been doomed. The Italian sealift could have been prevented by Republican naval forces but the German airlift was crucial in the early stages.

It's much likelier neither party manages to gain the upper hand, with the possible exception of a pro-Soviet coup which would see renewed support for the rightist forces.