soviet/nazi/british alliance

No these are the most sensible threads I've ever seen in my life: White slavery, white gangs, MTV, and the US fighting everyone, plus so many more. :p

I like Danishroll, he genuinely believes that these ridiculous scenarios are plausible and that is just kind of adorable.

I'm sorry Mr Danishtroll you're gonna have to start putting up some other details as to how such wild scenarios occur. Also I agree with The Kinkster!

The alliance-of-every-country-in-the-world-regardless-its-claims-and-war-goals? Huzzah!

Seriously, who a Fanco-Britto-Nazi-Italiano-Sovieto-suffo-thing alliance is supposed to fight? Bacteria-proof (sort of) Martians?

The alliance-of-every-country-in-the-world-regardless-its-claims-and-war-goals? Huzzah!

Seriously, who a Fanco-Britto-Nazi-Italiano-Sovieto-suffo-thing alliance is supposed to fight? Bacteria-proof (sort of) Martians?

The alien the mutant and the heretic!

Don't be mean to Mr Roll. Steer him to proper behavior.

Anyway Soviet-Nazi-British Alliance: Difficult. The Nazi's and Soviets can get into an alliance perhaps. However, such an Unholy Alliance will turn off the British. It was a friendship of freaks: the reviled Communists, and the reviled (though by less) Fascists. You could also perhaps get a Anglo-German Alliance, which I believe Hitler did want at some point (or at least a non-aggression pact), but I'm not sure how. But I don't believe a Russo-Anglo-German alliance will happen. I think all three together are just far too different.