Social-Democratic Austrian government-in-exile from 1934

Having read a little about the Spanish Republican government-in-exile from 1939 to 1977, I have over the past couple of days asked what if there had been an analogous Social Democratic Austrian government-in-exile formed in the aftermath of the Austrian Civil War and the First of May Constitution in 1934? The Social Democrats lost that war, but still had substantial support that the Dollfuss regime had to suppress. Moreover, as the working classes of Europe hated the Catholic Church more than the Nazis, most workers within the remaining democracies of Europe would likely have viewed even an exiled Social Democratic government as more legitimate than the authoritarian, Catholic state under Dollfuss and Schuschnigg.

Such a government-in-exile might have been a useful negotiating tool in the aftermath of World War II, at least if it maintained itself as the rightful government of Austria.

How different an Austrian Civil War would be required for a Social Democratic Austrian government-in-exile to form if the Fatherland Front still wins?

Would this government-in-exile be influential in later Austrian history?

I genuinely disagree with the claim that 'the working classes of [1930s] Europe hated the Catholic Church more than the Nazis. I don't even think it was particularly hated back then - there just were better targets.
At any rate, the main problem with making an Austrian Government in exile is that there never was a leftist government to exile in the first place; to have one you have to make the Lefists do substantially better, enough that they manage to briefly hold Wien and organize a government, but just that, otherwise they would not lose and need to form a Government in exile.
Even so, I wouldn't expect this Government to do much. If the Nazis still proceed with Anschluss and they reconcile with the Soviets, said Government will be carted off as a goodwill gesture; if no WW2 happens, Austria is too far for them to do anything relevant.