SJGames looking for AH scenarios

Whoa! I think we have some material for them. There's just the question whether it's OK that they're published here.

Faeelin

Banned
Whoa! I think we have some material for them. There's just the question whether it's OK that they're published here.

"Milinda: Buddhism spreads across Eurasia thanks to the Indo-Greeks. Now, a thousand years after the Buddha's Awakening, the world itself awakens. Gallic sailors travel to the Otherworld while the scientific revolution of Alexandria brings forth new wonders. But the Gupta have arisen in India, and with the help of Centrum agents aspire to be Chakravartin. Armed with cast iron cannons and muskets, can anyone stop them from becoming the rulers of the world?"

I'm not an SJGames employee, but I know you'd have to have clear claim to the IP you submit.

I'm hoping Ken Hite puts some proposals in, but the first one up will be by Phil Masters, a full write-up of Britannica-6 (Princess Charlotte survives to become Queen Charlotte in a steampunk world eccentric Georgian royals).

I'm hoping Ken Hite puts some proposals in, but the first one up will be by Phil Masters, a full write-up of Britannica-6 (Princess Charlotte survives to become Queen Charlotte in a steampunk world eccentric Georgian royals).

Do you have that on some kind of authority? I want permission to be excited.