Situation of Scotland, Ireland and Colonization in a TL with an Angevin Empire?

So I like to wonder about what a world with a Plantagenet victory in The 100 years war would be like. Although I believe that England would not have been gallicized outside of London, A Plantagenet state would still have a French upperclass. But when discussing this TL concept, most people focus on Continental European politics. I wanted to ask: What do you think the fates of Ireland and scotland would be like in TTL, and what (or where) do you think Angevin Colonies may possibly be located and look like?

It would be likely the fates of Ireland and Scotland would be invasion and annexation by England as in otl. As for colonization, the Angevin colonies would likely be the same as otl English and British colonial empires, maybe a bit stronger without France as a sovereign nation separate from England, an enemy of England or a colonial rival of England.

It would be likely the fates of Ireland and Scotland would be invasion and annexation by England as in otl.
Hate to be that guy, but Scotland wasn't ever successfully invaded or annexed by England...
As for colonization, the Angevin colonies would likely be the same as otl English and British colonial empires, maybe a bit stronger without France as a sovereign nation separate from England, an enemy of England or a colonial rival of England.
Agree for the most part, but France always had continental wars going on that could distract the alt-empire from overseas interests, much as it did for them in reality. For France, other than a few profitable Caribbean islands they really didn't care about their colonies or retaining them up until much later in history

The answer depends on how are you defining "victory" and when exactly you see the English achieving this victory. France adhering to the terms of Brétigny after the Edwardian War would be a major victory, but it sounds like you're expecting something greater than that. So, maybe the Treaty of London? Or perhaps Henry V successfully becoming king of France? Though I don't think that last one could really be called an "Angevin Empire."

Hate to be that guy, but Scotland wasn't ever successfully invaded or annexed by England...

Agree for the most part, but France always had continental wars going on that could distract the alt-empire from overseas interests, much as it did for them in reality. For France, other than a few profitable Caribbean islands they really didn't care about their colonies or retaining them up until much later in history

The English did invade Scotland (albeit unsuccessfully in the long run but nevertheless since I wrote invasion, not successful invasion) in otl. Annexation should read unified with England, though.

The English did invade Scotland (albeit unsuccessfully in the long run but nevertheless since I wrote invasion, not successful invasion) in otl. Annexation should read unified with England, though.
I just don't feel it's a fair viewing of things to use annexation as synonymous with unification. The United Kingdom as it is made up of 4 entities, two of which united (England, Scotland) and the remaining two were conquered (Wales, Ireland). It was, after all, the Scottish Stuarts who first held both crowns.

If we are taking purely about attempted invasions, Scotland marched troops south of the border just as many times as England marched north

The answer depends on how are you defining "victory" and when exactly you see the English achieving this victory. France adhering to the terms of Brétigny after the Edwardian War would be a major victory, but it sounds like you're expecting something greater than that. So, maybe the Treaty of London? Or perhaps Henry V successfully becoming king of France? Though I don't think that last one could really be called an "Angevin Empire."
Henry V becomes king. I called it Angevin because it was simpler.

It would be likely the fates of Ireland and Scotland would be invasion and annexation by England as in otl. As for colonization, the Angevin colonies would likely be the same as otl English and British colonial empires, maybe a bit stronger without France as a sovereign nation separate from England, an enemy of England or a colonial rival of England.
i think it would be more like France than England. the Angevins would ultimately be running things from France, would inherit thier continental concerns, and it's unlikely that they would adopt protestantism in order to create the sects and persecuted groups that led to english settlement in the new world.

edit: also britain got a lot of its power from taking french stuff. with only one country making the deals and only one colonial company, it's unlikely that they'll be able to gobble up as much of India as britain did as fast as they did.

If the Angevin Empire ever gets involved in Ireland and Scotland, I can easily see local forms of Anglo Scottish and Anglo Irish culture emerge in Scotland and Ireland as the Angevin empire would have more territory in general and would possibly rely more on local Irish and Scottish rulers.

GURPS Centrum has the Angevins establish a world empire that collapses into civil war with Australian technocrats taking over the world