Sino-German War?

Say the Nazis manage to pull of a victory on the Eastern Front and fast forward 25-50 years. any chance of a war between Germany and China?

If the Nazis win they are going to have more problems then the Chinese. America for one, a constant Vietnam like war in Russia, and an angry France, Netherlands, Belgium, etc.

Markus

Banned
Say the Nazis manage to pull of a victory on the Eastern Front and fast forward 25-50 years. any chance of a war between Germany and China?

If Germany defeats the USSR, China will most likley become a japanese colony.

I think the most likely time-line in which a Sino-German war could happen would be with a quick German victory or ceasefire in WW1.
After beating the allies, but not destroying them germany would want to get in on the colonization game. basically all that wasn't already gobbled up was Turkey, Persia, China and Japan. I could see a victorious German Empire wanting to gain some colonies while there's colonies to be got.

The Nazis would not be able to push through all of Russia, Siberia, Central Asia, and Western China ever. There probably isn't enough gasoline in the world for a Nazi Panzer Army to drive across Russia... haha.

After beating the allies, but not destroying them germany would want to get in on the colonization game. basically all that wasn't already gobbled up was Turkey, Persia, China and Japan. I could see a victorious German Empire wanting to gain some colonies while there's colonies to be got.

But Japan and the Ottomans were modern states and powers in their own right (not to mention Germany's economic-strategic stake in the Ottomans), and Persia was de-facto divided into British and Russian zones.

Tellus

Banned
Why wait 50 years? Germany can annex China in '37. Its true because I do it all the time in Hearts of Iron. :p