Simultaneous Op Hands Up, Chastity and Overlord

Is it possible to conduct a simultaneous Operation Hands Up, Chastity and Overlord?

I notice the Operation Chastity wiki looks to have been expanded a bit recently.
If you mean simultaneously, on June 6th, 1944... well: how are whatever Allied paratroops get put in the Quiberon Bay area going to be supplied until the Allied armies can fight their way off the Normandy beaches, through the hedgerows and across Normandy, and across the Brittany Peninsula to relieve them? From my old hardback atlas, it looks to me well over a hundred miles, as the crow flies, from the Normandy beaches to Quiberon Bay, and that's on a straight line which crosses water on the Golfe de St-Malo. The Allied armies trying to link up are (unlike a crow) going to have to use the existing road network.

Anzio operation doesn't happen, frees up some shipping.

Or the Germans have had better decision making in the east and are effectively holding the Panther line, and a more major effort to help the Soviets is required, perhaps by containing in the Pacific for a while.

Regardless any attempt to supply or reinforce the area would be opposed by German naval forces, which would be more effective than in the channel.

If you mean simultaneously, on June 6th, 1944... well: how are whatever Allied paratroops get put in the Quiberon Bay area going to be supplied until the Allied armies can fight their way off the Normandy beaches, through the hedgerows and across Normandy, and across the Brittany Peninsula to relieve them? From my old hardback atlas, it looks to me well over a hundred miles, as the crow flies, from the Normandy beaches to Quiberon Bay, and that's on a straight line which crosses water on the Golfe de St-Malo. The Allied armies trying to link up are (unlike a crow) going to have to use the existing road network.

That was my first thought as well, my understanding is that Chastity would need Allied ground forces in close proximity before it was to be launched but there is a line in the article, admitedly a wiki article, for Chastity that says

The capture of the Quiberon Bay area was deemed important enough that consideration was given to a combined airborne and amphibious operation, Operation Hands Up to capture the area but, as the operation was deemed risky, it was agreed that it would only be attempted in the event that the advance into Brittany was delayed into September.[24]

Does the 'amphibious' part of this suggest an actual amphibious landing or the build up of the port?

Not sure how sucessfull a drop onto Belle-Isle would be, plenty of opportunity to end up in the water.

That was my first thought as well, my understanding is that Chastity would need Allied ground forces in close proximity before it was to be launched but there is a line in the article, admitedly a wiki article, for Chastity that says

The capture of the Quiberon Bay area was deemed important enough that consideration was given to a combined airborne and amphibious operation, Operation Hands Up to capture the area but, as the operation was deemed risky, it was agreed that it would only be attempted in the event that the advance into Brittany was delayed into September.[24]

Does the 'amphibious' part of this suggest an actual amphibious landing or the build up of the port?

Not sure how sucessfull a drop onto Belle-Isle would be, plenty of opportunity to end up in the water.
Which is part of the wikipedia article on 'Chastity' which is the 'Events' subsection, and is talking about what was being considered after the Omaha Mulberry was damaged, a couple of weeks after D-Day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Chastity#Events
The Omaha Beach Mulberry was abandoned after it was damaged by a storm on 19–22 June, however this loss was mitigated as the amount of supplies landed directly over the beach was far in excess of expectations.[21] Although Cherbourg was captured on 27 June, the port had been destroyed and required rebuilding, resulting in it receiving only a trickle of supplies by the end of July.[22]

In early July, an alternative to capturing Brittany was proposed: moving eastward to surround and defeat German forces west of the Seine, with supplies coming from captured ports on the Seine. Although the planners could see the advantages of the scheme, they insisted that US logistics depended on the Brittany ports and the Seine ports could not replace them. Therefore, both General Eisenhower and General Montgomery continued to stress the necessity of capturing the Brittany ports, recognizing that without them Allied logistics would be inadequate.[23]

The wikipedia article looks to me as if any 'Chastity' with amphibious stuff is being talked about as a followup to D-Day, and not simultaneous to D-Day.

BTW, "HANDS UP" with a space?? That's the only WW II Allied code name I've ever seen that isn't one word. Wait... YANKEE DOODLE, the first USAAF bombing raid from Britain.