Simple Stuff

So what would be some easy stuff you can do with the technology of the time and with reasonable cost-efficiency an army like Napoleon's Grand Armee'

I say Tepees like the Plains indians used. It's actually really interesting, it was designed to be dismantled really easily and it had a chimney flue among other useful features.

Minie-Balls but designed like rifled shotgun slugs. (This goes for cannon too)

Some (not a lot) of camel cavalry mostly for shock factor. I'm sure Napoleon could have hired some Mameluks or something. Why? Horses freak out whenever they've never seen another animal, camels will freak them out.

Health information, just the knowledge of how to sterilize wounds alone would be priceless information, with that, and the use of saline instead of lopping off body parts left and right you have a loyal man fit for duty in a few months.

Veggies, this also goes under health, but come on now that stuff is important. You need your fiber!

Last is probably the least feasible, converting existing arquebuses to breechloading models. It's hard but if they can do that, that will be a HUGE boon. but then again I don't think they had replaceable parts back then.