Severe weather Spring 1945

Rather than the bitter cold winter of 44/45 in Eastern Europe, I wonder what would have happened if there had been localized severe weather in Eastern Europe.

Say in early February 1945 a warm air low-pressure system settled in over eastern Europe covering most of Germany, Poland, Hungary, Czech, Ukraine, Bylorus and Romania.

Similar conditions to the flooding that occured in 2005 happen in Eastern Europe. Rovers greatly overflow their banks, villages are flooded, air traffic is brought to a standstill. Tanks find themselves in a muddy hell.

It rains almost constantly from February to early May.

What would the ramifications on the war been? Would the Western Allies made greater progress given more favorable weather conditions or would they have found a much harder slog given that Germany may have been able to free up hardened veteren units from the eastern front. Would it have made any difference at all?

...at the most, prolonged their fate several weeks,...

Of course I agree with that statement. More what I'm on about is that the given decent weather the West would continue to make progress whilst the Soviets in the mudden mire would have a very hard slog. The weather would favour the defender and perhaps a fast moving and swollen Oder River wouldn't have been breached for a long time.

In the meantime the British and Americans would be pushing hard to the East.

Would the politics have been breached and in this case the Western Allies have taken Berlin? Would the Germans been able to mount a more successful defence if the number of crossings on the Oder were severely restricted?

Would the bomb have been dropped on Berlin in lieu of the costly Soviet sacrifice it took to smash Germany on the eastern front?