Sea People in WW1

What would the effect be of the Sea People in WW1

Well, I've never known the British to be called the Sea People, but Britannia does rule the waves. I suspect the Sea People will adopt a blockade at a distance in order to cut off the Central Powers, particularly Germany, from outside trade.

Well, I've never known the British to be called the Sea People, but Britannia does rule the waves. I suspect the Sea People will adopt a blockade at a distance in order to cut off the Central Powers, particularly Germany, from outside trade.

Are you taking this moron seriously?

Are you taking this moron seriously?

No one has seen the threat of the Cyprus to Atlantis trade route. The Sea people could stop this and prevent olives going to Atlantis in 1914. Thus damaging the Cyprus ecomony and forcing British Troops to be deployed to stop olive workers rioting.

Susano

Banned
No one has seen the threat of the Cyprus to Atlantis trade route. The Sea people could stop this and prevent olives going to Atlantis in 1914. Thus damaging the Cyprus ecomony and forcing British Troops to be deployed to stop olive workers rioting.

Damnit, I need an IP checker...

I feel the sudden urge to begin slamming my head against the desk multiple times until I am unconscious. This may just relieve the pain building in my head thanks to these terrible posts. Besides...everyone knows that the olive crops from Cyprus were trash by 1914...

Since the Sea People only had copper weapons, my guess is they would be wiped out to the last man by any machine gun nest they found. Just a thought though.