Save Woodrow Wilson legacy after his government was over.

A fun thing that led to me to think of this scenario is that I studied "Relações Internacionais", that is basically a fancy way of saying "Diplomacy" at university, and the father of this course is Woodrow Wilson and there was a certain teacher who talked a lot about him, but being very neutral and not exploring anything apart from Wilsonian diplomacy.

Well, Woodrow Wilson is dead, we are in 1924 and the whole 20th century is open for changes. How can the century progride in a way that he is rembered as one of the best American presidents? I remember when I made a video on a new deal song and the clip.of the song had Wilson along with Lincoln and George Washington, so he still was well regarded in 1933:

Just saying, I also known that he was a Dixiecrat, racist prick who segregated the armed forces and so keeping the US openly racist would be a way to make him remain famous, but let's try to avoid it and go for something like "Woodrow Wilson was a flawed great man", not "His racism was right", ok?