Romania joins central powers

oke guys here is the POD

in OTL romania joined the entente as we all know but what if they instead joined the central powers?

the date is 3th of june 1916 a german spy gets there hands on several documents among them are a copy of the plans for the Brusilov Offensive.
the german high command informs the austrians and they prapare best they can for the comming offensive, but they realize that they can't realy win without reinforcements,germany agrees to send reinforcements but they will arrive to late to win the battle altough as in OTL they will be in time to prevent the austrian army from complete defeat.

so germany and austria begin negotiating with romania for them to enter the war on there side while at first there demands of Transylvania, Bessarabia and Bukovina are just not acceptable afther the fist few days of russian succeses on the 7th the austrians agree and romania joins the central powers.

here are some plus sides and down sides i see for this
on the plusside for the central powers:
-imidate reinforcements Brusilov Offensive ends in a draw rather than a major russian victory.
-no stop to supplies from romania (grain,cattle,oil)
-greece doesn't enter on the side of the entente (can be argueed but i find this highly unlikely)
- when russia is defeated more german troops available for the western front and more austrians for the italian as romanian troops can help in occupatian duties.
-no need to launch an offensive against romania troops can be used else where.

on the down side:
-giving away so much teritory to romania will make at least the hungarians in the austrian empire verry unhappy so expect some unrest and low morale for hungarian units from now on those units can not be deemed reliable except in defence of there homeland.
-bulgaria will also be pissed altough they will still help attack/occupy serbia as they want there land but any thing else is out of the question.
-the central powers gained alote of plunder from there invasion of romania more than they could have gotten that year from the romanians but not more than they would have gotten in 2 years if the romanians where there allies.
(not sure about that i read that on a difrrent forum if any one got the numbers on that pleace provide them) so the supplie situation in between 1917-1918 might be worse but would improve slightly from there on.

i know that this is all not verry likely but i doudt any of it is realy impossible

i personaly think that a failed Brusilov Offensive espesialy if followed by an imediat or almost imediat counter offensive would be enough for russia to sue for peace or atleast speed up the procces.
also fewer fronts and more available troops might mean that the germans indeed are able to force a desision in the west before the USA arrives in numbers that make winning the war impossible.

so what do you guys think of this pod?