Roman Iceland : Effects if Any?????????

Indeed, I did wonder why refugees would not aim for a non-roman urban civilization. One possibility would be if they had their backs to the wall, so to speak.
For example, assuming that the Romans chance upon Iceland during their time in Britain. They note the abundance of fish, but don't initially find anything worth the trip. The story of the trip becomes a moderatly well-known one in Roman Britain, mainly due to the tales of the Plutonic landscape.

Later on, we have one of the rebellions where a popular general in Britain tries to grab the purple. He loses very, very badly. Victorious armies from Rome burn the rebellious land, razing the cities, and crucifying every enemy soldier.
I am sure there were emperors who went for that sort of response to rebellions.

Pushed back into the north of Britain, the rebellious general, let us call him Venutius, now has his back to the end of the world, few troops left, and his fleet, such as it is, is not in a condition to sail around the roman empire. And a price on his head large enough to tempt any barbarian he coulds seek refugee with.

With no chance of survival if he stays, he makes a desperate gamble, and sets out for the empty land in the north along with his surviving soldiers and some citizens who wish to avoid the punishing armies.

Another possibility I thought of was that the volcanic landscape of Iceland may inspire some cult to set up a shrine or temple. Something to Vulcan or Pluto maybe.

In order for the Romans to conquer Iceland by 10 BC, Romans should conquer England, Scotland and Ireland by 40 BC first and romanize them like in Gaul and Spain. After romanizing the Celtic people in England, Scotland, and Ireland, Romans must conquer Iceland together with the Roman colonists from Britain.

Culturally and linguitically speaking, Vulgar Latin would be a common language in Iceland and after the Fall of Rome (because of the geographical isolation), the ATL Romanized Icelandic language separates from the Latin first.

By 800 AD, Vikings conquer the Iceland and the Vikings would be integrated to the Romanized Icelandic society and Romanized Icelandic language would be 20% Nordic vocabulary and 80% Latin vocabulary.