So I'm planning a TL in which the Hohenzollerns inherit the HRE in the 15th Century and have Cadet Branches ruling Britain and Iberia. So the timeline of events is the following

Friederich II of Brandenburg marries Hedwig Jagiellon (she's born as a twin to a surviving son of Wladyslaw II, cancelling the issue of Polish succession) in 1427, but have their first child in 1430. That first child survives to succeed his father as Friederich III and marries Amalia von Wettin, daughter of Frederick II of Saxony and OTL Duchess of Bavaria (If you can suggest a different bride for Friederich III, please do). The eldest son of that marriage (named Johann VII) marries Kunigunde von Habsburg, daughter of Frederick III (Holy Roman Emperor) while his brother (named Friederich) marries Mary the Rich of Burgundy. The son of J7, named Karl I & V/Charles II, becomes the inheritor to the HRE via becoming King of the Romans from Frederick's endorsements (as Maximillian I either dies young or just isn't born) and he marries his cousin (daughter of the Mary the Rich marriage named Isabelle, who is Duchess of Burgundy at a young age herself).

Meanwhile, outside of the Electorate of Brandenburg, everything stays pretty much OTL until the 1480s as I doubt a marriage or two going different in a small Brandenburg would effect Europe that much. Edward IV lives a few more years, to 1491, when Edward V becomes King of England of France and Lord of Ireland and he marries Anna, Duchess of Brittany, becoming Duke of Brittany (Jure Uxoris). He dies young after having a son and a daughter. His son (thinking of either naming him either Richard III or Anthony I) has his own son (Any suggestions for a name?) and they both have short reigns before dying young. Edward V's daughter, named Anne, becomes Queen Anne I/Duchess Anna II, and is married to Johann I & VIII/Jean II (the Holy Roman Emperor and Duke of Burgundy following TTL Karl V), becoming King John II of England and Duke Yann VI (Jure Uxoris). Edward V's sister, Catherine, marries Juan, Prince of Asturias (who becomes Juan I here) [Don't know if this particular point or the following from here could happen, so feel free to do corrections].

Juan I has a short reign and so does his son, Juan II. His granddaughter (named Maria) then inherits the Spanish Throne and she marries her cousin and the Emperor of the HRE, Duke of Burgundy and Brittany, King of England and France, Lord of Ireland, etc, Johann II & IX/Jean IIIU/John III/Yann VII (the son of John II & Anne II), becoming King Juan VII of Spain (Jure Uxoris).

The son of that marriage becomes August/Auguste/Augusto/Aogust I, Holy Roman Emperor, King of England and France and Spain, Duke of Brittany and Burgundy, and Lord of Ireland etc etc and he splits his domain into three, with his eldest (named August/Auguste II) getting the HRE and Burgundy upon his death, his middle son (named Enrique V) becomes King of Spain, and his youngest son (named Arthur I) becomes King of England and France, Duke of Brittany, and Lord of Ireland. August II is betrothed to a Polish Princess, Enrique to a Portuguese Princess, and Arthur a Scottish Princess, all arranged by August I. From there, anything could happen given the amount of butterflies that happens from what this world look like, especially with a France that's surrounded by the same dynasty or a long time.

Just looking for a review on this timeline of events since I personally am not too sure on this idea, though the idea of a Hohenzollern HRE, England, and Spain from the 16th century onward. So yeah, feel free to look at this and ignore it or tear it apart or praise it or something. Just looking for thoughts here since this is a basic small outline of marriages for the TL.