Return of Horrible Educational Maps

As far as maps without Ireland go, this was seen at the wall of a school (though Reddit didn't specify which school)

View attachment 883306

Almost lucky that they have placed a few city names there, because without them I might not have suspected this to be a map of Europe.

And come to think of it, if it had been turned 90 degrees and replace Rome with Florida, Reykjavik with Hawaii and Warsaw with Denver it could just as well be an abstract map of North America. Here, I dabbled a bit in Paint:

View attachment 883307

Heck, turning it 90 degress in the other way it then could do as an abstract Great Britain, though i guess I will spare you my crude MSPaint skills in this case.
Works even better as an abstract Great Britain, though the smaller island would have to be moved to the other side.

Just a small (somewhat jpegged) artifact that popped up at reddit:

badcoloniali.jpeg

Something in my mind get died when I saw this.

Then to soothe your mind have a webfind on which the labels (amongst which is also Hong Kong) are at least on the right continent... albeit that's about as much accuracy you gonna get from it.

badwhat2.jpg

Special charm point: Korea being labeled and almost placed in the right location, but without there being a, you know, Korean peninsula...

Then to soothe your mind have a webfind on which the labels (amongst which is also Hong Kong) are at least on the right continent... albeit that's about as much accuracy you gonna get from it.

View attachment 885894

Special charm point: Korea being labeled and almost placed in the right location, but without there being a, you know, Korean peninsula...
Well, that's one way of implementing a new Northern Ireland protocol - have sea between N.Ireland and the Republic...
And there's not much chance of the new widened RedSuezCanalSea being blocked, though it will get less use, I think, due to the closure of the Gibraltar Strait.
... I could go on, but I can feel my sanity draining away...

View attachment 885894

Ah, Vietnam, that land just east of Borneo...