Retrospective US Presidential Election: 2004

Vote in the 2004 Retrospective US Presidential Election!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I plan to run through every US presidential election, two per week. The 28 elections from 1789-1896 will be run simultaneously with the 28 elections from 1900-2008. Be sure to vote in each election!

For 1789-1800, I will include in the poll everyone who received at least 5% of the electoral vote. From 1804-2008, I will include everyone who received at least 0.05% of the popular vote. Results for each election will be posted on the dedicated Retrospective US Presidential Election Results Thread (here) and compared to the actual results. The thread for general project discussion is here.

Here's the link to the 1892 election.

Cobb because I would like one more president from another party before the end and I would rather have the opposing party be the Greens rather then the Republicans.

JSmith

Banned
Cobb because I would like one more president from another party before the end and I would rather have the opposing party be the Greens rather then the Republicans.
Thats pretty much the reason for my Cobb vote as well.Kerry is a good man and miles above GWB but the TL needs ,at least a brief,timeout from the Democrats.

Thats pretty much the reason for my Cobb vote as well.Kerry is a good man and miles above GWB but the TL needs ,at least a brief,timeout from the Democrats.
Agreed. The Greens are the most worthy opposing political party to competite with the Democrats.

John Kerry is not only a war hero, but he's a genuine liberal and a statesman in his own right. Proudly voting for John Kerry, for the first candidate for President I ever supported (I was 13 at the time, but hey) and the man who should have been our President on January 20, 2005.

John Kerry is not only a war hero, but he's a genuine liberal and a statesman in his own right. Proudly voting for John Kerry, for the first candidate for President I ever supported (I was 13 at the time, but hey) and the man who should have been our President on January 20, 2005.
Cobb seems to be winning. Kerry's reputation might cost him the Presidency.