Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJohnson

Banned
I'm already working on 2 projects right now that I switch between when I get burned so why not add another. Not promising anything but this might take some time.
Could you make a rough draft on a smaller map just so I can imagine the whole thing a bit easier and don't have to read that block of text again and again.
. Here's a version I did up as a rough draft. Thank you very much for giving this a go, I really appreciate it!

I would like a map for a Roman Empire born from the French Revolution, including Italy and Switzerland, c. 2017. Capital is in Rome. Much appreciated.

Yes, go ahead and use it
2000px-Location_map_of_the_USSRaltered.png

Territorial claims against turkey was a bit ambiguous, so I put roughly imperial Russian borders + Lazistan.

Deleted member 105545

Does any have a ~1890ish equirectangular map of europe with at least some level of subdivisions?

What about modern/future Indiawank? India as succesor of USA as world superpower/champion of democracy (maybe parallel betwen british-us relationship in first half of 20th century, when USA is GB and India is USA :D)

View attachment 350292

Territorial claims against turkey was a bit ambiguous, so I put roughly imperial Russian borders + Lazistan.
Almost a shame we can't have an independent Tannu Tuva to go along with this. Anyways, the Finno-Karelian SSR/ASSR was likely meant to be combined with Finland, though I expect that if the country had been annexed it would end like like Moldava, expanding greatly into one area while then ceding away some of the formerly small like the ASSR had before.

Howdy all, can someone please create a flag for a “Great Plains Republic”? It encompasses said land area and I’d prefer if it didn’t have any stars in it. Any other design will do.

Alternate Flag of Kosovo? Perhaps replacing the colours of the current flag to better represent the majority Albanians? i.e. replacing the Gold map of the country with Black and making the background red rather than blue and removing the stars? Who can make this?!

First version has the map in the same spot as on the normal flag. Second version is centered and the third has the stars just as an option.
Flag_of_Kosovo_No_Stars.png
Flag_of_Kosovo_No_Stars_Center.png
Flag_of_Kosovo_Stars.png

I'm looking for a highly detailed map focusing on the Caribbean, not one that just shows the major islands like Hispaniola, Dominica, etc. but also the smaller islands around them the the Grandines, iles des saintes, etc. the more detailed the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.