Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like a map that makes the following changes from the OTL map:

North America: The United States owns Newfoundland, Quebec is an autonomous territory

Europe: Belgium is split linguistically between France, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg, with the Free European State of Brabant occupying all of Brussels and Flemish/Walloon Brabant. Germany has interwar borders, but does not occupy Ostpreussen and owns Austria. Italy is split between the Republic, which occupies all of Italy north of Lazio and Abruzzo, the Holy Papal Republic of Rome, which owns Vatican, Rome, and Lazio, and the Kingdom has the rest. Danzig/Gdansk is independent, and the remaining territory of Poland is split along the Vistula, with the eastern part also holding dominion over Ostpreussen. The Soviet Union retains all territory except for the Baltic states, Moldova, western Ukraine, and Armenia, but also owns Mongolia. Hungary possesses Transylvania, Romania has Moldova, Croatia owns Bosnia, and Yugoslavia still exists, being made up of Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, and Macedonia.
Greece is communist, with the exception of Crete, which is ruled by a Greek kingdom, and the British still hold domain over Malta. Spain, Portugal, France, and southern Italy are part of a singular 'Mediterranean Union', which is not a federation, but more of a military and economic alliance.

Africa: Egypt stretches across Sudan, France owns coastal Algeria, Gabon, and Djibouti. Morocco holds onto Mauritania and Western Sahara. Katanga is independent. The East African Federation exists, and South Sudan is a member. South Africa owns Namibia. Cyrenaica is independent, Tripolitania is part of royal Italy, and Fezzan is owned by Free Algeria. Somalia is united and holds sway over the Ogaden region.
With the exception of Free Algeria and Morocco, the French Community still exists.

Oceania. The U.S. officially controls the Pacific Trust Territory, Australia is united with NZ and owns Papua New Guinea.

Asia: Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam are still part of the French Community. China is divided between Tibet, communist Uyghurstan, a communist-Chinese Manchuria and Inner Mongolia, and the rest is owned by the RoC. Korea is united under a communist regime.
Iranian Azerbaijan and Iranian Kurdistan are both independent communist nations. Bengal and the Aassami region are a single nation, Sikkim and Kashmir/Jammu are independent, Afghanistan owns the Pashtun regions of Pakistan, Kerala is independent, and the rest of India and Pakistan are divided between a Deccan Federation and a nationalistic Hindustan.
Reposting

xsampa

Banned
I'm trying to work on a map of Dubia using the author's pictures of his repainted globe with sea level rise because the world map provided is distorted, especially around the polar regions. I ran into the same problem because the curvature of the globe makes the map difficult to model. Anyone willing to modify the New Revised Standard Basemap to account for the sea level rise and formation of new lakes on Dubia?

seems like coming up with corporato-fascism symbols/prefered colours first might help. Also, when did that happen and how ?
In 1841 US turned into dictatorship as previous President and vice President got assassinated so Samuel Colt ,influential industrialist,run for president. With help of other industrialists he won and with his paramilitary he established dictatorship with Council of Privileged Ones as new government body.In 1872 they joined European coalition against Sino Empire ,taking Japan,Korea and Manchuria as colonies.
About symbols for that America, I suppose fanatical protestant Christianity is important factor ,then they regime want unity of America so I think only one star

Any OTL Worlda map of 2017? Or 2016? I have a pretty old one. It should have most or all nations coloured, and for the most important nations (US, Canada, Australia, Germany, France,...) it should have subdivisions. At the very least US states!

I'm looking for a map of the German Empire after 1871 in Mercator Projection (I'm okay I swear) preferably with lower administrative levels and in a resolution where the borders aren't just huge, bulky mess. If you know of have any I'd appreciate your help.

I'm looking for a map of Europe during the Napoleonic Wars with the main roads on it. If any one could help me on this I would deeply appreciate it.

In 1841 US turned into dictatorship as previous President and vice President got assassinated so Samuel Colt ,influential industrialist,run for president. With help of other industrialists he won and with his paramilitary he established dictatorship with Council of Privileged Ones as new government body.In 1872 they joined European coalition against Sino Empire ,taking Japan,Korea and Manchuria as colonies.
About symbols for that America, I suppose fanatical protestant Christianity is important factor ,then they regime want unity of America so I think only one star

ok so for the US flag, no stars and the cogwheel as a sign of industry.

corpo-usa.png

For manchuria, a flag that would have been designed by americans by chosing was *they* felt were appropriate symbols and still bear a passing resemblance to the US flag so that you have a dragon, cogwheel, octogonal manchu emblem and the colours of the 5 elements.

corpo-man.png

Hey again, I was wondering if someone could make me a flag where the Spartacists or the German Communist Party came to power in Germany during the interwar period. Thanks in advance.

Hello, I'd like to request an alternate flag of South Africa. Inspired by this flag.

1. Red bar on hoist.

2. Top two stripes are black and green.

3. Bottom two stripes are orange and blue

4. Large white stripe in between the two pairs of colored stripes.

Flag of Russia under spiritual Orthodox dictatorship
(In this TL Russia is under control of apocalyptic Orthodoxy that have a lot of similaraties with Buddhism)
Thanks jn advance

Would like a map that makes the following changes from the OTL map:

North America: The United States own Newfoundland, Quebec is an autonomous territory

Europe: Belgium is split linguistically between France, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg, with the Free European State of Brabant occupying all of Brussels and Flemish/Walloon Brabant. Germany has interwar borders, but does not occupy Ostpreussen and owns Austria. Italy is split between the Republic, which occupies all of Italy north of Lazio and Abruzzo, the Holy Papal Republic of Rome, which owns Vatican, Rome, and Lazio, and the Kingdom has the rest. Danzig/Gdansk is independent, and the remaining territory of Poland is split along the Vistula, with the eastern part also holding dominion over Ostpreussen. The Soviet Union retains all territory except for the Baltic states, Moldova, western Ukraine, and Armenia, but also owns Mongolia. Hungary possesses Transylvania, Romania has Moldova, Croatia owns Bosnia, and Yugoslavia still exists, being made up of Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo, and Macedonia.
Greece is communist, with the exception of Crete, which is ruled by a Greek kingdom, and the British still hold domain over Malta. Spain, Portugal, France, and southern Italy are part of a singular 'Mediterranean Union', which is not a federation, but more of a military and economic alliance.

Africa: Egypt stretches across Sudan, France owns coastal Algeria, Gabon, and Djibouti. Morocco holds onto Mauritania and Western Sahara. Katanga is independent. The East African Federation exists, and South Sudan is a member. South Africa owns Namibia. Cyrenaica is independent, Tripolitania is part of royal Italy, and Fezzan is owned by Free Algeria. Somalia is united and holds sway over the Ogaden region.
With the exception of Free Algeria and Morocco, the French Community still exists.

Oceania. The U.S. officially controls the Pacific Trust Territory, Australia is united with NZ and owns Papua New Guinea.

Asia: Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam are still part of the French Community. China is divided between Tibet, communist Uyghurstan, a communist-Chinese Manchuria and Inner Mongolia, and the rest is owned by the RoC. Korea is united under a communist regime.
Iranian Azerbaijan and Iranian Kurdistan are both independent communist nations. Bengal and the Aassami region are a single nation, Sikkim and Kashmir/Jammu are independent, Afghanistan owns the Pashtun regions of Pakistan, Kerala is independent, and the rest of India and Pakistan are divided between a Deccan Federation and a nationalistic Hindustan.
Reposting, again

Status
Not open for further replies.