Question on German-Austrian Legislatures and Executives

JJohnson

Banned
This is more a question for filling out a timeline I'm researching. Where are the executive residences (Governors' Mansions, Government Houses, in the US/UK) and the legislative buildings for each of the current and former German states?

Specifically:
Schleswig-Holstein
Hamburg
Lübeck
Bremen
Berlin
Wien
Hanover (Lower Saxony)
Mecklenburg
Pommern
Westpreußen
Ostpreußen
Posen-Südpreußen
Neuostpreußen
Schlesien
Brandenburg
SachsenßAnhalt
Sachsen
Thüringen
Hessen
Westfalen
Rheinland
Bayern
Baden
Elsaß-Lothringen
Württemberg
Vorarlberg
Tirol
Salzburg
KRain
Kärnten
Steiermark
Niederösterreich
Oberösterreich
Deutsch-Böhmen
Sudetenland
Burgenland

I'm looking for the specific building/address in the capitals of those states. Some I can find but most I can't, as the German and English wikipedias are just incomplete in that respect.

For example, I found the Oberpräsidium der Rheinprovinz for the Executive of the Rhine Province, and the Preußisches Regierungsgebäude in Koblenz, but not for East Prussia or Posen. Any help you guys might be able to offer I would greatly appreciate. Thanks!

What timeframe do you have in mind? Since there are Länder in there that no longer are part of Austria or Germany I doubt it's the current ones. Those things change. Tirol for examle would be Schloss Tirol/Meran, to Hofburg, Rennweg 1(not that it had that name at the time)/Innsbruck, to Landhaus, Heiligengeiststraße 7/Innsbruck. It's quite possible that I missed some in there as well.
Also there are some in there that I'm not too sure about. If Sudetenland ever was governed as it's own region it would have been only between 1939 and 1941 IIRC...

Edit: I was tired yesterday. Schloss Tirol obviously wasn't a residence in the 20th century. I'd have to look up the specifics on the Hofburg and other government seats of Tirol. I'm too tired for that today as well. Still, a timeframe would be nice, since those things have still changed a lot in the last hundred years. Most obviously probabaly 1919/1920 and 1945.

Last edited:
For Bavaria, the Maximilianeum, the seat of the unicameral Landtag:
640px-Maximilianeum_M%C3%BCnchen_%28Munich%29.jpg

JJohnson

Banned
Those're a good help, thanks!

So far:

Baden: Legislative (Ständehaus), Executive ()
Bavaria: Legislative (Maximilianeum), Executive (Bayerische Staatskanzlei)
Bremen: Legislative (Neues Rathaus), Executive ()
East Prussia: Legislative (Landeshaus in Königsberg), Executive (?)
Hamburg: Legislative (Rathaus), Executive (?)
Hanover (Lower Saxony): Legislative (Leineschloß), Executive (Niedersächsische Staatskanzlei)
Hesse: Legislative (Stadtschloß in Wiesbaden), Executive (?)
Rheinland: Legislative (Stadttheater Düsseldorf)
Schleswig-Holstein: Legislative (Landeshaus Kiel), Executive (?)
Westphalia: Legislative (Fridericianum), Executive (Schloß Bellevue, earlier Stadtschloß Kassel and Schloß Wilhelmshöhe)