Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

Map of Pro-Unionist statelets in the CSA:
View attachment 386479
Includes: Republic of Winston, State of Scott, and Free State of Jones
Thought there was a Nickajack somewhere (I kept googling Knickerbocker) but upon closer examination, it seems it might have just been a term referring to people in the Appalachias. And of course that stuff with East Tennessee. Guess those are more for old and new propaganda posters, though.
Japanese Provinces before the Meiji Restoration

View attachment 387921
splendid. I was unsure about the Amami Islands at first (the northern most part of the Ryukyu Islands) but looking it up it seems that the Japanese had not yet officially, totally annexed that island chain, and that they had mostly given up those northern islands to Japan a century before, even though there was a lot of legal fictions going on. The whole Long Island chain was basically use as a front company to trade with China. Are all the provinces shown here on the map basically equal in level of representation? Or would there be something like how we see a map of the German empire and how the Prussians had loads of provinces, but we're one Kingdom within the Empire?

Thought there was a Nickajack somewhere (I kept googling Knickerbocker) but upon closer examination, it seems it might have just been a term referring to people in the Appalachias. And of course that stuff with East Tennessee. Guess those are more for old and new propaganda posters, though.

splendid. I was unsure about the Amami Islands at first (the northern most part of the Ryukyu Islands) but looking it up it seems that the Japanese had not yet officially, totally annexed that island chain, and that they had mostly given up those northern islands to Japan a century before, even though there was a lot of legal fictions going on. The whole Long Island chain was basically use as a front company to trade with China. Are all the provinces shown here on the map basically equal in level of representation? Or would there be something like how we see a map of the German empire and how the Prussians had loads of provinces, but we're one Kingdom within the Empire?
They're just provinces on a map

First Mexican Empire.png

First Mexican Empire first level subdivisions in 1821

pb.png

The Peru-Bolivian Confederation and her subdivisions (~1836)
Source

Dont think this has been done before. The borders of North Peru might be a bit messed up due to the projection of the base map I used

Someone said that they wanted to see an 1850 map somewhere in this forum. So, I am creating one. May I have some assistance (in the form of research) on borders and nations existent around that time? It would be a huge help

I think I did an alright New Netherland. Only things to note are that the territories are manors, and that they aren't placed that well on. Likewise, the borders are where the Dutch had significant presence
upload_2018-6-25_21-49-44.png