Princess Charlotte weds Prince Charles

Princess Charlotte was the daughter and heiress of King George IV of England.
She married Prince Leopold of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld.
Suppose Charlotte does not marry Leopold.
Suppose she marries Prince Charles Frederick August of Mecklenburg (1785-1837).
He was the son of Charles II, Duke (and later Grand Duke) of Mecklenburg-Strelitz. What happens then?

Princess Charlotte marries Prince Charles in May of 1815.
Their children are:
Prince Frederick
Princess Charlotte Wilhelmine
Prince Charles
Prince George

Queen Regnant Charlotte will have her coronation at Westminster Abbey in April of 1831.
Prince Charles will have been given an English royal title.

Charlotte will likely have difficulties with pregnancy and childbirth no matter who she marries, given her (probable) porphyria. It's possible that she or the child survive in this timeline, but I think it wildly unrealistic to the point of ASB that she survives four confinements and produces four living children.

Charlotte will likely have difficulties with pregnancy and childbirth no matter who she marries, given her (probable) porphyria. It's possible that she or the child survive in this timeline, but I think it wildly unrealistic to the point of ASB that she survives four confinements and produces four living children.

Though Charlotte seemed at first to be recovering well from her horrendous ordeal, she complained that evening of severe stomach pains and began to vomit. She later developed a pain in her chest, before going into convulsions. It has been suggested that Charlotte may have died as a result of porphyria.

Porphyria in the Royal Family

http://www.englishmonarchs.co.uk/hanover_15.html

I did a bit of reading about Charlotte's death and it sounds like a classic case of eclampsia. It's a condition in pregnancy (caused by the hormones that come from the placenta) that can cause end organ damage and ultimately lead to death if it isn't managed. Pts get sicker after the birth…. Stomach pain could be liver damage, chest pain could be cardiac damage and patients with eclampsia can have seizures. If it was eclampsia, she may or may not have issues with it if she has children with another partner.