Post Great War Order

I am putting together some idea for a thread based on victory for Germany 1917-1919 and would like some feedback.

Points I have in mind:
1) No American involvement beyond the sale of arms and munitions plus war loans.
2) France and Russia knocked out or forced to surrender. Britain asked for an armistice and received one.
3) Austro Hungarian Empire is still intact, but as rocky as ever. Can it hold together?
4) Ottoman Empire is still intact. Can it avoid further loss of territory? The Germans need oil, how does that help? On OTL bin Saud occupied part of former OE territory. Is he going to try on this TL?
5) The USA is still a sleeping giant. Is it going to wake up? Given that the European hegemony (Germany, Austro-Hungarian Empire, Ottoman Empire, German puppet states in former Imperial Russian territory formed from a Treaty of Brest-Litovsk) is politically less extreme than the Nazis, why would relations between these superpowers ever develop beyond a cold war/hot peace? (After all the Germans could offer to keep their nose out of America if the latter wants the Germans to keep out of the Americas. Then again there could be a new form of the Zimmerman telegram.)
6) Treaty of Brest-Litovsk like terms have been inflicted on France and Serbia (and Belgium?). Are these lilely to suffer "Treaty of Verseilles" like effects leading to hyper inflation?

I am more interested in Germany, her clients and the USA and their relationship than whether or not the Reds win a Russian Civil War against the Whites and the Nationalists, how fascist Italy and France go or the rate of decline of the Britain Empire. Also this TL will have no WW2 (ie general global conflict) until late thirties at the earliest.