Possible husband to a woman Frederick III

With Frederick III born a woman, who can be her husband (and if the succession proceed like in OTL, the german emperor)?
The bloody Leopold II is a possibility or the costume is only marriage with german rulers?

With Frederick III born a woman, who can be her husband (and if the succession proceed like in OTL, the german emperor)?
The bloody Leopold II is a possibility or the costume is only marriage with german rulers?
Unless Willy I only have daugther, Frederick III(or whatever ended up name) is just another princess

Yes, i was thinking that in a timeline that Willy I only have 2 children like in real life, but instead of a son and a daughter, two daughters
We could see the Hohenzollern to one of their Sigmarinen(the catholics) to convert to calvinist, to avoid too much foreing influence them

Unless Willy I only have daugther, Frederick III(or whatever ended up name) is just another princess
Yes, i was thinking that in a timeline that Willy I only have 2 children like in real life, but instead of a son and a daughter, two daughters

Then Wilhelm I will die and the crown will go to his brother, Karl, or, if Karl's dead, to Karl's son. Girls didn't inherit in Germany, so this princess of Prussia will mean jack to the succession. She A Sigmaringen match wouldn't be considered - not important enough. Matches to Baden, Sweden, Russia and the Netherlands might all be considered though. Although I would avoid a Dutch match, TBH, they're almost at Habsburg levels of intermarriage with the Hohenzollerns.