Main PoDs are:

-Matthias Corvinus has kids with Beatrice of Naples*

-Sigismund Jagiellon dies before 1506.

Result? According to Hungarian customs one Matthias' legitimate sons should be elected to the throne after his death. Meanwhile as Treaty of Olomouc from 1479 stated, Vladislaus Jagiellon should get Silesia, Lusatia and Moravia after paying Hungarians 400 000 guldens (that was meant to be price for Hungarian effort in fighting Hussites) if he outlives Matthias (in practice Vladislaus could just exploit chaos after death of Matthias to restore Prague's rule there, without paying, like he IOTL) and in 1506, after death of Alexander Jagiellon, Vladislaus would be last adult Jagiellon male left, thus heir to Lithuania and obvious candidate to win Polish throne as well. Lets say Vladislaus (IV of Poland) leaves one son (whose mother is rather not Anne of Foix. Elizabeth of Palatinate peehaps?) born around 1500, who lives to his 70s. That means at least 70 decades of personal union between 3 realms. What does it mean? It may be too late for Poles and Czechs to merge into one nation, although they should be closer to each other (at the time Polish and Czech were still viewed as dialects of the same language), Silesia would be again tied closely with Poland, which would affect strongly ethnic landscape of the land).

@Zygmunt Stary

1) Elizabeth (1480-1485)
2) John (1481-1490)
3) Ladislaus VI (b. 1483) Elected King of Hungary 1490
4) Stephen (b. 1485)

That is why I've given him 3 sons and oldest one dies just before him, so he has no time to fix succession before death.

Well, so Ladislaus VI indeed should lose Silesia, Moravia and Lusatia.

That is why I've given him 3 sons and oldest one dies just before him, so he has no time to fix succession before death.

Also possible if Barbara keeps her dowry.

I doubt if Vladislaus being only king of Bohemia would have better options than Barbara.