Plausability Check: A second Archduchy

I've long had a fascination with the Habsburgs and their spectacular rise and incredible crash and burn. In several recent threads ive toyed with the notion of Charles V, when he started breaking off pieces of his domain, creating a Kingdom title to encompass the Burgundian Circle. In retrospect, its probably not likely given that all Kingdom Titles in the Empire were held by the Emperor. King of Germany, King of Italy, King of Bohemia, so pulling a new Kingdom out of his Imperial Ass was bound to cause trouble with both the Electors and future Emperors.

So as an alternate would be be easier or more Acceptable if Charles Created a New Archduchy title to tie the Netherlands together.

The Archduchy is like the Highlander, there can only be one.

In all seriousness though, the Archduchy was created (forged) to establish the position of the then out of favor Habsburgs when they were passed over for an Electorship. However, once the Habsburgs cemented their power, it became a point of pride, and identity, and creating a second would undermine that uniqueness. Charles V is more likely to constitute a Kingdom of Burgundy, than make a second Archduchy. I think if he were in a position to do this, then that ability tells us that he wouldn't be opposed by the Electors, especially as it seems unlikely that the Kingdom of Burgundy would get a new electoral vote.

I always thought if Charles V wanted to centralize the Burgundian Inheritance, he'd likely do so in someway under the auspices of the Order of the Golden Fleece. Just a thought.