Platagenet potential timeline's, which ones would you like to see?

Which Timelines would you like to see?

• The Black Prince becomes King

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • The Band of Brothers

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • The House of Gloucester

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Richard II's era

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Angevin Restored

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • The King of Europe

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Lancastrian Heirs

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
I have never written a TimeLine before, but have had various ideas to write one for ages.

I've decided to post this thread to gauge what interest there is any of these potential TimeLines to see if it can motivate me to write one.

I will warn you if I do write one it might not be very good, but there is no harm in trying.

Anyway here are the Potential Timelines:

The Black Prince becomes King - Edward of Woodstock does not catch dysentry and lives beyond 1376 becoming Edward IV keeping the strong English position in France. Edward of Angouleme may survive in this TL as well, but I'm undecided about that.

The Band of Brothers - Focuses on Henry V, Thomas, John and Humphrey. POD is Thomas wins the Battle of Bauge meaning he doesn't die young and neither does Hnery and focuses on the continued rise of Lancastrian power in France and how much more the 4 brothers could have accomplished if they lived longer.

The House of Gloucester - POD is Humphrey Earl of Buckingham survives and focuses on the survival of the 3rd Plantagenet cadet branch and how they navigate through the reign of Henry IV, the Hundred Years War and the Wars of the Roses, potentially becoming the Kings of England at the end of it all.

Richard II's era - Henry Bollingbrooke dies in exile in the 1390s, and this TL explores how that effects the dynamics of Richard II's reign and the various changes that will occur.

Angevin Restored - This TL explores if Edward III's campaing in 1356 had been as successful as the Black Princes and he'd been able to strike at the Heart of France and perhaps Paris itself and thus restore the entire Angevin Empire, and the fallout of that. (The name for this isn't very good, ill try and think of a better one.)

The King of Europe - Explores the idea that Edward III had accpeted the offer to be crowned Holy Roman Emperor in the late 1340's and the affect this would have on the Hundred Years War and European politics.

Lancastrian Heirs - Explores if Anne of Burgundy's stillborn son had lived in 1433, meaning that there is a young Duke of Bedford able to succeed John Duke of Bedford and the affect this will have on the Wars of the Roses.

Most of the names for these Timelines aren't very good and I'll try and think of better ones.

Last edited:
I would love to do the King of Europe timeline but I'm not sure know enough about the HRE to be able to pull it off well.

The King of Europe is probably my fave, but my second fave is the House of Gloucester. Having a continued new element in the mix in some pretty chaotic times is very intriguing.