Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
1511086_10152075753974472_567036794_n.jpg

:D

1511086_10152075753974472_567036794_n.jpg

There's a fad going on at Facebook (at least among Germans) to create groups à la "You're from X if..."

This is quite an insane photoshop as it shows my hometown's former synagogue as if the Nazis had never been.

hn_synagoge.jpg

Pangur

Donor
There's a fad going on at Facebook (at least among Germans) to create groups à la "You're from X if..."

This is quite an insane photoshop as it shows my hometown's former synagogue as if the Nazis had never been.

A question on this synagogue, the domes on the towers look somewhat of a mix between Islamic and Russian.Was/is that usual in Western Europe?

13345656694_ff70e5dbf2_b.jpg

:D:p A site set in a possible future of my Madness TL (none of this stuff above will probably happen, I just wanted to make it funny). The internet equivalent in Madness is the "Ultra-Network." One peculiar habit denizens of the Madnessverse have is their propensity to start words with "ultra." "Ultra-Chlorine." "Ultra-Network." "Ultra-News."

CannedTech

Banned
:D:p A site set in a possible future of my Madness TL (none of this stuff above will probably happen, I just wanted to make it funny). The internet equivalent in Madness is the "Ultra-Network." One peculiar habit denizens of the Madnessverse have is their propensity to start words with "ultra." "Ultra-Chlorine." "Ultra-Network." "Ultra-News."

So, Madnessverse Infowars? I see some familiar language...

attachment.php

Russian President Alisha Zolnerowich making her way to the Social Democratic National Convention to accept her nomination for a third consecutive term as Russian President, the incumbent President, reeling off a surge in popularity after the Petrograd Attacks, which she was a victim of herself, would later win the ensuing election in November, in what was a commanding landslide 94.4% victory over her opponent, National Republican candidate Grigory Yavlinsky, a Russian record for total percentage of votes gotten.

Vexacus

Banned
President Donald Mallard aboard Air Force One shortly after winning his historic 4th term in office

The Statue of Friendship, presented to the Empire of Japan on July 4 1776 by the French Empire:

BP spokeswoman Dr. Barbara Blight appearing on TV to dispel the rumours that the Deepwater Horizon II oilrig is as flawed as it's infamous predecessor:

The Imperial Japanese space-shuttle Yamato on the launch pad at the Shikoku Launch Center:

A delegation of Royal Navy sailors presenting a wreath at Yasakuni on the 10th anniversary of the Japan-UK friendship treaty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.