Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the Skylab addons been updated for the 2010 version of Orbiter ? :cool:

i realy dont know. someone e-mailed me a lot, and i mean a LOT of Orbiter, screenshot's.

i havent made up my mind to get it yet.

i will be posting the screenshots here as i get time.

Armada Marines of the 7th Air Corps assembled for inspection at the bridgehead at Port Arthur. International troops made an unopposed landing at Port Arthur in September 1927 after the occupying Manchurian insurgents fled in the midst of the initial aeronaval artillery barrage. The city is under temporary occupation by international peacekeeping troops, who will hand over control to a Japanese garrison force in late October.

You gotta love airship-born gasmask mooks.

Found these around the internet.

This one is pretty cool.
2033945-d_daycover_super.jpg

Reminds me of the awesome "Marvels" graphic novel

Batman swaps sidekicks.
15ejl9v.jpg

And on the extremely silly side...
DoravsArmyofDarkness.jpg

These Army of Darkness crossovers are getting crazier. :p

Spanish soldiers rush a beach in western Florida in early 1942 during the Third Spanish-American War. Following the air attack which destroyed Miami, Spanish forces from Cuba attempted an amphibious invasion of the Deep South. Though they were able to smash through American troops on the beaches, they were halted by civilian partisans exercising their Second Amendment rights and later pushed back by the National Guard.
762px-Utah_Beach_Landing.jpg

Spanish soldiers rush a beach in western Florida in early 1942 during the Third Spanish-American War. Following the air attack which destroyed Miami, Spanish forces from Cuba attempted an amphibious invasion of the Deep South. Though they were able to smash through American troops on the beaches, they were halted by civilian partisans exercising their Second Amendment rights and later pushed back by the National Guard.
762px-Utah_Beach_Landing.jpg

man. right in my back yard. u got a TL for this?

I'd like to read said TL
well i HAVE been working on it bit by bit fora while in a thread here; there's a link to it in my sig. ive also got a separate wikispaces site that im using to record all the information. as an extra note, im using this particular ATL as the backdrop for an action-based RPG

Fenris

Banned
HVO_Army_T-55_Glamoc_setup.jpg

Soviet tankers rest in the aftermath of a fuel-air bomb detonation over a Cascadian collective farm, where a fiercesome Cascadian insurgency had repulsed all attempts of capture.

Hey guys,
I need some help. I'm about to do a new ASB TL bout the European nations of 200 BC being ISOTed to 1980. ould it be possible to have some photos from a modern Rome? Like a modern Julius Caesar or something?

Wyclef+Jean+Rene+Preval+Clinton+Global+Initiative+Bvivm_B30wNl.jpg

Wyclef Jean, President of the Republic of New France, shakes hands with W. Jefferson Clinton, while Minister of Health René Préval introduces him. Monsieur Clinton, of Petite-Roche, Arkansas, is paralyzed and hard of hearing due to childhood polio, which was once common among the Anglophone minority in the pre-Civil Rights era. Monsieur Clinton rose from poverty to found the Clinton-Marché chain of stores, and used his wealth to found the "Clinton Global Initiative," which helps provide healthcare to disadvantaged Anglophone youth worldwide.

begin-reagan.jpg

October 10, 1982: Menachem "Manny" Biegun, Premier of the Imperial Duma, and Ronald Reagan, President of the United States, sign the Treaty on Religious and Racial Liberty. Signatory nations (which include Bhārata, Egypt, France, Jugoslavia, Palestine, and the British Commonwealth) agree to impose near-total economic sanctions on apartheit states such as the German Reichsrepublik, Nippon, and Rhodesia.
1694908434-strauss_475px.9.jpg

Reichskanzler Franz Josef Strauß, as expected, immediately denounced the Treaty, saying "Apartheit has ushered in a 40-year epoch of peace between the German and Jewish races, unprecedented in our history. We shall petition the League of Nations for permission to use military force in response."

NothingNow

Banned

What locality? Pinellas or there abouts?

Bit odd to have the a Germany which institutes apartheit (an Afrikaans word) use the Black-Red-Gold flag.

My (half-baked) reason for choosing a picture with that flag is that Strauß's head is right where the Iron Cross would be if this were the Weimar Republic flag. The idea is that ITTL, a slightly different end to WWI results in the alt.Nazis having enough power to be a swing party (like the FDP in OTL), but never getting enough power to take over the country. Oh, and while Getrenntheit would be a more "proper" German word than Apartheid, OTL Germans are quite familiar with the term, which entered the German lexicon in OTL precisely because of its use by the Afrikaaner Boers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.