Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
PBF249-Memorabilia.jpg

216_stream.jpg

A work of red crow studios or a a mongolian police men of nazi allied Khaganate?

Something i wish write about.

You do know the nazi symbol does have siginifigance in East Asia as a religious symbol, right?
Especially the normal ones, which that guy is wearing, in place of the crooked one used by the Nazis. I think that guy is probably from some sort of Mongolian Buddhist Theocracy.

From TL-191 and another thread I started:

World famous American cartoonist Walt Disney talks about his time spent in captivity in the Confederacy during GW2. On the eve of the Confederate invasion of Ohio, he was on business in Cincinnatti. After the city had fallen to Confederate forces, he was recognized by Confederate troops and was ordered transfered to the state of Florida, where the main Confederate propaganda center was located. Rumors still circulate that he was first taken to Richmond, where he met Jake Featherston himself. Rumors also circulate that Featherston was a huge Disney fan, although he would never admit it to anyone. Regardless, Disney wound up in Orlando, Florida, where he was drafted into the Confederate propaganda department. He was assigned to the animation division, and was forced to create pro-confederate propaganda for the remainder of the war. He often got into arguments with Saul Goldman, the Chief of Propaganda, and openly and repeatedly expressed his contempt for being held prisoner. As a result, the catroons suffered. He approached his work reluctantly and only put in as little contributon as he could. He is not proud of the cartoons from those days, and wishes that he could burn every copy. He was quoted as saying "That mouse in those cartoons, that...that wasn't Mickey. That wasn't Mickey. It was a sick, twisted joke." However, with guns pointed at him, he had no choice but to comply. One noticable addition to the animation staff was a man named Tex Avery, whom Disney took a liking to, since Avery was the only man on the entire animation staff who was also critical of Featherston. Avery would eventually go to work for Disney when the war ended. Disney spent the war toiling away in Orlando, making cartoon after cartoon to keep his captors happy. Once the Confederates had surrendered, Disney was placed under arrest by the US Army and was to be tried for treason against the US government. However, he recieved a presidential pardon from President Dewey shortly after his election. He returned to his animation studio in California shortly after that, with a lot of work to catch up on. When asked if he would ever return to Orlando, he said, "No, I don't think I will ever set foot in that state again. Even looking at a map of it makes me shiver." It remained the biggest regret of his life that he served the wrong side in his country's time of need.

Walt Disney's iconic and eerie interview in the 1952 documentary "Confederate Cartoons: A Look At Animation In The Confederacy"

walt%20disney.jpg

Vexacus

Banned
"Avenge Pearl Harbor" Recuitment poster
Pearl.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before. I swiped it from the AltHist wiki

Vexacus

Banned
A screen-cap taken from the footage of the Greater Japanese Empire's attack on the Californian Republic city of Los Angelese:
Pic1-1.jpg

Operation Fallen Eagle: Invasion

The capital city of the United States of America, Washington, D.C. being fire-bombed by European Union and Russian Federation military forces in April 2050, in an invasion of eastern seaboard of the country dubbed: Operation Fallen Eagle.

fallen_eagle__invasion_by_crisisomega-d3b7hpf.jpg

Image courtesy of deviantART and CrisisOmega.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.