Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he cast six spells or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a 10 inch holly wood phoenix feather core wand, the most powerful wand in the world, and would expelliamus your wards clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

JoeMulk

Banned
180px-Gorerage.jpg

President Gore gives an impassioned speech at the UN council on climate change in 2002. This speech proceeded the signing of the international convention on the environment.

The expansion to the popular strategy video game Battalion of Brothers. Although popular worldwide, the original game sold the most copies in the former USA (I heard they broadcast matches on TV), so it was only a matter of time before they developed a North American expansion to capitalize on this. From what I've read, it's a great expansion, but many people are complaining about impromptu sex cutscenes (that don't really show anything anyway) that don't add anything.

OOC: Timeline-191 Company of Heroes. The company that made it is German, so the North American front is an expansion pack.

BRAVO SIR!!

"California Governor Reagan (M.), Friends Wayne, Hope, Martin, Sinatra."

Anyone have an idea what the M is supposed to mean?

British Army Challenger II Tanks of the 1st Glamorgan Yeomanry (Remnant) During the retreat from Swindon during the invasion by New Muslim Treaty Countries in early 2012

45109937kx8.jpg

This is from an idea I have for a little story about an invasion by a newly allied and hard-line muslim alliance of Iran, Algeria, Morocco, Libya etc. Based on the book total war 2006

British Army Challenger II Tanks of the 1st Glamorgan Yeomanry (Remnant) During the retreat from Swindon during the invasion by New Muslim Treaty Countries in early 2012

45109937kx8.jpg

This is from an idea I have for a little story about an invasion by a newly allied and hard-line muslim alliance of Iran, Algeria, Morocco, Libya etc. Based on the book total war 2006

They manage to overrun Europe and then cross the channel? :confused:

With all due respect I think you'd need a PoD dating back to the 12th century, cool picture though. :)

Ah ha, theres a back story, mainly they manage it as Obama has taken America into a period of isolationism and they've also gone up through Spain. Its a work in progress and I need to iron out some of the details! lol

Command Post of the HQ Coy, 1st Glamorganshires, a remnant battalion of the British Army. This picture is of the FOB at the Aust services on the Severn Bridge. Note the old SFOR marking on the Warrior making these vehicles older, War Reserve stock pressed into service following the invasion.

Warrior_MCV-80_FV510_tracked_armoured_infantry_fighting_combat_vehicle_British_Army_United_Kingdom_006.jpg

You'll need a steamroller the size of Belgium to make it work. May I remind you that both the UK and France have Instant sunrise of their own and that the Anglo-French Navies combined can clob the buggery out of anything that the inevitable Caliphate can float?

Erm yeah I know, it all sort of stems from the premise that in this TL NATO has fractured and the economic crisis has forced the massive run down of most of the European nations militaries. Its a long shot I know but I think it has some mileage! :D If I can get it to work I'll post the whole thing!

Challenger II number 153 of 2 RTR returning to the Chepstow FOB following the destruction of a Libyan Tank column at Bristol flying the Union Flag in recognition of this feat. The tanks commander, Sgt Rich Corless, earned himself the Military Medal for single handedly destroying four T72 tanks.

Challenger_2_Main_Battle_Tank_British_Army_United_Kingdom_Iraq_war_030.jpg

What's the POD for the Muslim invasion series of photos (the British Military
abolished seperate medals for Other Ranks in 1992).

Status
Not open for further replies.