Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Archangel Michael said:
What would a Japanese space shuttle have Latin letters on it?

Meijii gets his own way?

Space suits/craft are white for a reason. Something to do with heat absorbtion or reflexion or...Ah I can't remember. Its something though.

This isn't really a true photograph, but I like it. I think I'll use it for an entrance page for a future AH website, maybe?

ww21567ff.jpg

Thande

Donor
AH Challenge anyone? Confederacy gets into a war in the Pacific? With, um, let's be different...China? :)

Hendryk

Banned
Awesome pictures! And you're doing requests too? Well, before you get swamped by pleas to add Confederate flags to everything (oops, too late)--huh, Ottoman flags to everything--I'd be grateful if you would take a look at the pictures of aircraft I posted in my "Superpower Empire: China" ATL and see whether it might be possible to do them with the alternate Chinese flag (Taiwan's flag in OTL).
Thanks! :)

Taiwan flag.gif

Thande

Donor
Based on mine and Hendryk's posts, how about someone does a picture of KMT Chinese and Confederate airships fighting in the Pacific? ;)

This is a pretty cool thread! Well done ye artistic people!!! Some of those pictures are just awsome, he said in a very impressed and somewhat fawning tone, sparkled with occasional streaks of envy! :)

Regards and all!

- B.

Mr.Bluenote said:
This is a pretty cool thread! Well done ye artistic people!!! Some of those pictures are just awsome, he said in a very impressed and somewhat fawning tone, sparkled with occasional streaks of envy! :)

Regards and all!

- B.
Indeed. 'Tis a great thread.

Thande

Donor
Imajin said:
Another attempt at a Reichstag Flag... However, this one looks obviously fake to me for some reason.

I think the edge around the left hand block of colour is a bit blobby...otherwise it looks okay though.

I find that when Photoshopping anything (or rather Ulead iPhoto Expressing it for me...hmm, doesn't have the same ring to it) you can make practically any addition look more realistic just by darkening it. And if that doesn't work, darken it some more. ;)

Imajin said:
Another attempt at a Reichstag Flag... However, this one looks obviously fake to me for some reason.
Nice, even though the Frecnh flag do seem a bit out of place still being the one waved about after a battle! ;)

Could you do it with the Union Jack and perhaps British troops, Imajin?

Talking about requests, I know it's iffy, but I saw soemthing like it done in an HOI-AAR over at Paradox. You all know the famous Big Three photo with Churchill, Stalin and FDR? Could any of you talented people (he said once again a bit too green from envy) make one with Churchill, the Japanese PM, whomevere he might be, and Musssolini instead?

Best regards!

- Bluenote.

Mr.Bluenote said:
Nice, even though the Frecnh flag do seem a bit out of place still being the one waved about after a battle! ;)

Could you do it with the Union Jack and perhaps British troops, Imajin?

Talking about requests, I know it's iffy, but I saw soemthing like it done in an HOI-AAR over at Paradox. You all know the famous Big Three photo with Churchill, Stalin and FDR? Could any of you talented people (he said once again a bit too green from envy) make one with Churchill, the Japanese PM, whomevere he might be, and Musssolini instead?

Best regards!

- Bluenote.
Hideki Tojo

The French one looks too big.
If it really was that big and being held like that it would be a lot floppier.

Maybe some final fantasy airships with a bit of remodelling and....

Diamond

Banned
Speaking of Japan:

I'd like to see a picture of a fleet of Japanese airships bombing Pearl Harbor. Anyone up to the challenge?

Diamond said:
Speaking of Japan:

I'd like to see a picture of a fleet of Japanese airships bombing Pearl Harbor. Anyone up to the challenge?

Wow, that would be insanely difficult.

But I suppose I'll have to try. :cool:

Imajin said:

It may not be perfect, but to see the Orange, White and Green flying over the Reichstag is a fine thing. Hoist a pint of Guinness to ye!

Thande

Donor
Or it might be the Italian flag in a TL where someone other than Mussolini took power and there's no shield on it.

Or the Romanian flag?

Or the Andorran flag? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.