Photos from Alternate Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault-Scope

Banned
Have anyone else here visited old washington? :cool:

attachment.php

Here's a good one for sci-fi crossover fans: A Star Destroyer docked at Deep Space Nine ;)

Valerian-Boslic_freighter_docked_at_DS9.jpg

...actually because the Star Trek people rather cheekily used a modified ISD model as the basis for a generic ship, and this particular angle minimises the visibility of the modifications they made...

Wonder if the ISD's crew has discovered the dabo tables yet? :D

Some of my AH based facebook graffiti... (Yes, I'm that much of a nerd.)

ba63f5d42c45b16766d1d434b4218434_580x270.png

American troops in Khorramshahr, in the proclaimed Republic of Arabistan, 1989 during the height of fighting between the US and Iran - from my current TL.

85b7c70aa45e0a79081964160ead0dd1_580x270.png

A tribute to Warday, which had become, by the time I read it, the first AH novel I've encountered. Californian border guards.

VT45

Banned
Photoshop Request

Hey, since I don't have Photoshop, I was hoping you guys could help me out. I want you to switch the directionality of the traffic (without reversing anything else in the picture) and to also recolour the sighns that we can see so they look real. Instead of green, they should be blue. Thanks in advance!

Untitled.jpg

Here's a small teaser from an upcoming TL project of mine. As I said to a freaked out EvolvedSaurian and EmperorQianlong, things will eventually be explained. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy it and don't read too much into it.

Adi the Brit Sikh!:D

Adolf Shicklgruber Singh 4.PNG

Adolf Shicklgruber Singh 4.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.