View attachment 809391
famous Japanese American architect Minoru Yamasaki and his design " World Trade Center" twin towers for New York, 1964. This ideas were canceled eventually due to the cost issue and New York civilian's protest.
View attachment 809392
New York skyline in may 1985
View attachment 809393
Golden Gate Bridge, photo taken on September 11, 2001, it was destroyed by the American 11 flight, it was the worst terror attack in US history.
I wonder how bad the death toll of American Airlines Flight 11 crashing into the Golden Gate Bridge compared to it crashing into the North Tower of the World Trade Center in OTL'S 9/11.

You also have the economic impact of San Franciso's harbor being blocked for however long. The Bay Area traffic is far worse since people will have to find new routes until the bridge is replaced. How long will that take with court challenges?

You also have the economic impact of San Franciso's harbor being blocked for however long. The Bay Area traffic is far worse since people will have to find new routes until the bridge is replaced. How long will that take with court challenges?
It will probably take years to repair or rebuild the Golden Gate Bridge.

Thank goodness the Bay Bridge exists, so people can at least have another bridge to use to get in and out of San Francisco.

PSX_20230211_173450.jpg

Preview for an upcoming post for my New Bat-Time, New Bat-Channel TL
Yvonne Craig as Owlman's Hench girl Barbie

some cliche, but I wanna change it a little bit... actually I think this is more realistic.
dick cheney.jpg

President Dick Cheney at his first state of the union after president Bush died, 2003. He declared the war against Iran few days later
cheney 2004.jpg

Cheney delivered his victory speech at election night 2004, his supporter were enthusiasting

us tank in iraq.jpg

US tanks fighting in Iran
no iran war protet I.jpg

Anti Iran war protester in LA, april 2005
no iran war protet II.jpg

Anti Iran war protester in front of the White House, DC, august 2005
lgbtq victory 2015.jpg

LGBTQ people are celebrating outside the supreme court building. Thanks to the great support and active efforts of the president Cheney, supreme court made a landmark judgment, same-sex marriage was legalized in the whole United State Of America in july 21 2006.
lgbtq hugging.jpg

A couple are hugging each others with happy tears
cheney smiling.jpg

President Cheney delivered a speech expressing his affirmation of the Supreme Court's decision. Many people analyzed that this was because of the Mary Cheney, Cheney's lesbian daughter. According to her book which published in 2008, his father discusses how she came out tp her parents, recounting her father's initial reaction: "You know, look, you're my daughter and I love you and I just want you to be happy." ( This touching conversation is OTL, I copied it from Mary Cheney's wikipedia.)

Last edited:
View attachment 809580
LGBTQ people are celebrating outside the supreme court building. Thanks to the great support and active efforts of the president Cheney, supreme court made a landmark judgment, same-sex marriage was legalized in the whole United State Of America in july 21 2006.
View attachment 809583
A couple are hugging each others with happy tears
View attachment 809584
President Cheney delivered a speech expressing his affirmation of the Supreme Court's decision. Many people analyzed that this was because of the Mary Cheney, Cheney's lesbian daughter. According to her book which published in 2008, his father discusses how she came out tp her parents, recounting her father's initial reaction: "You know, look, you're my daughter and I love you and I just want you to be happy." ( This touching conversation is OTL, I copied it from Mary Cheney's wikipedia.)

Wait a second... Dick Cheney... Has a heart?

Yep, alternate history.

Still cool though!

I wonder how bad the death toll of American Airlines Flight 11 crashing into the Golden Gate Bridge compared to it crashing into the North Tower of the World Trade Center in OTL'S 9/11.
In my own thoughts, probably less,than OTL, it depends how many cars on the bridge at the time. But if it's 8:46 same as OTL, it wouldn't be good, it's a rush hour, everybody are on the road to getting to the office.

View attachment 809391
famous Japanese American architect Minoru Yamasaki and his design " World Trade Center" twin towers for New York, 1964. This ideas were canceled eventually due to the cost issue and New York civilian's protest.

New York skyline in may 1985
View attachment 809393
Golden Gate Bridge, photo taken in september 11 2001, it were destroyed by the American 11 flight, it is worst terror attack in US history
What film's that from?

In my own thoughts, probably less,than OTL, it depends how many cars on the bridge at the time. But if it's 8:46 same as OTL, it wouldn't be good, it's a rush hour, everybody are on the road to getting to the office.
True, there would probably be quite a lot of vehicles on the Golden Gate Bridge at the time. If the plane crashes into the center of the bridge, it would probably collapse almost immediately. Not to mention that vehicles would get thrown off the bridge by either the plane crashing/exploding or by the bridge collapsing. Many people would likely die on impact after falling into San Francisco Bay or they would drown. Some people would survive and swim either to shore or get rescued by the various boats that would likely come to the rescue.

Either way, it would be an awful day in San Francisco's history.

True, there would probably be quite a lot of vehicles on the Golden Gate Bridge at the time. If the plane crashes into the center of the bridge, it would probably collapse almost immediately. Not to mention that vehicles would get thrown off the bridge by either the plane crashing/exploding or by the bridge collapsing. Many people would likely die on impact after falling into San Francisco Bay or they would drown. Some people would survive and swim either to shore or get rescued by the various boats that would likely come to the rescue.

Either way, it would be an awful day in San Francisco's history.
Indeed. Could you imagine the insane sight of a airplane suddenly flying downwards into the Golden Gaye Bridge during a busy Tuesday afternoon?