QgUfBCu.png

Screenshot from an educational game on NYC in roblox (2024)

Sonic Heroes Plot Synopsis
(without the popularity of edgy/anti hero characters IOTL shadow the hedgehog dies in the end of sonic adventure 2 permanently (similar to e102 gamma), resulting in sonic heroes being a slightly different game than IOTL with team dark being replaced by team hooligan (bean, fang and bark) and the main villan being metal sonic and e123 omega as seen in the video)

like they said in the geronimo timeline shadow the hedgehog (the game) doesn't exist without the rise of games like jak ii resulting in the game Tails Adventure becoming a thing a game thats essentially a sonic adventure 3 with RPG elements (similar to the modern spiderman games but with the web swinging replaced with the momentum and speed of sonic) set in the metarex storyline from sonic X

here is some of the songs from the OST of Tails Adventure

boss music

ending music

menu music

options music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luVx_xkQ30s

heres a youtube video on what Tails Adventure might look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvwibn5oUU

as for what sonic 06 would look like, it is not known yet how different that game would have been

but as seen in one of the updates on sonic on the pop culture without 9/11 thread sonic 06 might have more of a cel shaded anime style than a realistic style

Last edited:
BI9p1rX.png

Scene from an episode of "Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993-2009) with Conan O'Brien and Max Weinberg standing on top of the World Trade Center's observation deck, January 5, 2007

(Inspiration from this video)

image.jpg

Billboard of President of the United States, George W. Bush (2001-05), somewhere in Texas, put up by Republicans following the Great Recession, ca. mid-2008.

View attachment 898292
Billboard of President of the United States, George W. Bush (2001-05), somewhere in Texas, put up by Republicans following the Great Recession, ca. mid-2008.
I swear I feel like I've seen this before. Not on here of course but on the internet. I like the context though, with a Democrat being in the office of the presidency in 2008 in this scenario (whether it be Kerry, Edwards, Dean etc.), people might be looking back on the Bush years of the early 2000s with nostalgia.

wtc twin towers during 2024 solar eclipse internet version.png
wtc twin towers during 2024 solar eclipse (colonized moon variant) internet version.png
World Trade Center and Empire State Building During the 2024 Eclipse (2024) (Feat an Alt Version with a Colonized Moon from my Hybrid AU im Making)

Last edited:
Nickelodeon's song about the Presidents of the United States during their Election Connection/Kids Pick the President made during the 2004 United States presidential election.

A newer version of the song would be made four years later in 2008 following John Edward's victory in 2004.

Since the full pilot of The Boondocks was found a few days ago:

The full pilot episode of the Adult Swim animated series The Boondocks. Based on the comic of the same name by Aaron McGruder.

-----------------------------
Without the September 11th Attacks, The Boondocks as a TV show would likely be quite different compared to OTL. It would likely be a more mellow show with it being based more on the comic strip it came from with similar style rather than being more anime-influenced like the OTL show.
Crap! The video got blocked by Sony.

Some Japanese Versions of Wii Channels including the Wii Shop Channel and The Nintendo News Channel (Known as The Nintendo Power Channel in the West) (2006-2014)

(Based on the Concept of Frutiger Aero Being an Evolution of Y2K Rather than its Own Thing)
(Source from the 2020 Nintendo GigaLeak)

chaine-boutique-wii.jpg
chaine-news-wii.jpg
chaine-boutique-wii-3.png

I swear I feel like I've seen this before. Not on here of course but on the internet. I like the context though, with a Democrat being in the office of the presidency in 2008 in this scenario (whether it be Kerry, Edwards, Dean etc.), people might be looking back on the Bush years of the early 2000s with nostalgia.
I saw it in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, circa 2010. I was driving home, saw it, and promptly lmao and continued on my way.