Owen Lives: a collaborative wrestling TL

Decided to post my first TL, and I'm making it a collaborative one so some fans can join in too, though I'm mainly going to focus on the Owen Hart-related stuff. This TL is what would have happened if Owen Hart had lived.
May 23, 1999: The afternoon of Over the Edge, Owen Hart comes to the Kemper Arena and he and Vince McMahon and the rigging crew come to rehearse the stunt. Since Owen is apprehensive at first, they decide to use a mannequin around the same weight to test it on that first. The same flimsy hook from OTL is used though, and it causes the mannequin to fall into the ring and shatter. Vince immediately calls off the stunt, and he and Owen quickly come up with an alternative "superhero" entrance, and they decide on painting a golf car the same colors as Owen's Blue Blazer tights (red and blue) and call it the "Blazer-Mobile". Since they were going to do a comedic pratfall at first, they decide the comedy part will be the cart "crashing" into a ringpost.

Over the Edge 99 (results are the same as in OTL, except for one)

The Blue Blazer def. The Godfather for the Intercontinental title after interference by Jeff Jarrett.

If anyone wants to add anything (either about Owen's future, other storylines, WCW and ECW, or even behind the scenes stuff, go ahead).

Well, might as well do the second step in the story:
RAW 5/24/99:
After a succesful IC title defense against Taka Michinoku, Blue Blazer is confronted by Godfather who challenges him to a non-title match the next week, but if GF wins, he will not only get a title shot at King of the Ring, but he also must unmask. Blazer agrees, but only if Godfather can defeat Jeff Jarrett that night. Jarrett loses by disqualification when, after getting overpowered, he has to resort to his guitar and hits him over the head, meaning next week we get a Godfather/Blue Blazer match where if he loses, Godfather gets a title shot and the Blazer must unmask.

(feel free to continue from that point)