Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Elizabeth II.

She assumed direct rule.

All hail Elizabeth II, Empress of Fiji

CUWAga1.jpg

GOD EMPRESS ELIZABETH OF FIJI IS NOW CANNON

That picture of her still frightens me.

Please canonize that as her smile upon becoming direct ruler and everyone went wild with the memes on it.

It wasn't actually a joke - Fiji has experienced so many coups during the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s that the British government under Prime Minister Stephen Dorrell sought, and achieved (from the Commonwealth Parliament), authority for a stability mission in Fiji. While the House of Commons cannot directly intervene within Fijian politics, the Queen's appointed Governor-General maintains full authority over the island. The Queen has appointed indigenous leaders which has led to a large amount of discontent within Fiji's Indian community, who engage in on again off again low-level resistance against the British rule.

Riding of Plymouth
Dai0dxv.png

This totally isn't a project where I've decided "hmm, I want to take a break, let's do a quick, simple infobox for all 241 ridings in New England!"

If you want to see a specific riding, mention it and I will prioritise those over others.

As if I don't already have enough to do...

Last edited:
What are the Rhodesian Political parties and what were the results of the most recent election? Did Mugabe have a role in rhodesias history?

Status
Not open for further replies.