Oh Canada!!!

Thande

Donor
Not to mention the Canadian Nazi Party...

Canazi flag.GIF

Leo Caesius

Banned
Thande - have you seen the Kataeb (Lebanese Phalangist) flag? It's like that, but instead of a Hakenkreuz or a Maple Leaf, there's a Cedar Tree.

Thande

Donor
There is no Nazi-variation flag so crazy that it can't exist. I've even seen that of a very obscure US political party which is a cross between Greens and Nazis, and is a Nazi flag but with a green rather than red background. :eek:

Maybe NomadicSky can knock up a Gay Pride Nazi flag. :D

I may have posted this before, but here is my patent 'Sealion ueber alles' British Nazi flag:

untitled6.jpg

^^^Nifty flag

Hmm...

If the boundries between The Province of Michigan and the State of Ohio wernt clearly defined (in te same manor as they were as states), the Toledo War could prove to be more than over-zelous farmers and powe-hungry county clerks.

Do i hear a war of 1820?

Alright, here's my take at the Map Challenge:
- The United Kingdom does better in the War of 1812, annexes the Upper and Lower Peninsulas, which become the Province of Michigan. It also ends up with much of the Northern Louisiana Purchase. Also, the War lasts much longer and New England secedes.
- The 1837 revolutions are far more sucessful. The Republic of Canada is proclaimed, as a federal system between Ontario and New-France Provinces.
- Later, Canada seizes Rupert's Land from the Hudson's Bay Company.
- A tiny revolt in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia results in a complete British overreaction, including putting the colony's legislature on hold, among others.
- A far more mavor revolution in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia results in Independence. The new Republic takes the name Acadia, rather than use the "British" names. However, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia are used as Provincial names.
- Major settlement in Canada in the 1840s and 1850s, especially from Germany. In the newly-created provinces of Saskatchewan and Athabasca, German-speakers are as common as English for a time.
- Texas fights a longer war for indepednece, gets the Rio Grande and everything north of it from the start. It wants to get annexed by the US, but...
- Canada and the United States go to war over the Oregon Territory. Canada wins, plunging the United States into depression, making in unattractive for Texas.
- Alaska is bought by Canada. Feeling debt, Canada sells part of it's frigid north to Denmark to help pay for Alaska.
- In World War One, Canada joins the Central Powers side, along with many of the North American nations that join (The United States stays out, as does New England.) Canada seizes Newfoundland. However, the Central Powers still lose, though Canada is too powerful to invade.
- In a similair but different World War Two, Canada feels that Nazi Germany is simply evil, and instead joins the Allies for this war. It occupies Greenland after Denmark is annexed into the Reich. After the war, Canada simply holds on to Greenland.

There... hopefully makes sense.

NomadicSky

Banned
YES

Somebody finally got it
I designed that canadian flag for the republic of Canada you can see it on the map
*and the gay pride confederate flag
well in 1991 Confederate President Pat Robertson attempted to make homosexuality a crime in the CSA that flag was used by confederate gay rights activist who met outside of Richmond to protest

Attachments

• cf.bmp
    18.5 KB · Views: 624

NomadicSky

Banned
Thande

here the flag you requested I can't see any gays living in hitlers reich because he killed them along with the jews

Attachments

• gpn.bmp
    133.8 KB · Views: 608
Last edited: