Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Flag 10

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Flag 11

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Flag 12

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
Alright, so here are the final designs for the North Atlantic Union. Since mine weren't that popular and many wanted(and rightly so) to see what Krall could come up with, lo and behold, here are the flags:

EDIT: The North Atlantic Union is a union between the Canadian Federation, Europa(successor to the EU) and the Maghreb Union.

Last edited:
My vote goes to the first and second, though I accidentally voted for the third as well.

Overall they look the most realistic since the others look either to Middle-Easter, African, Nordic, or, in the case of the fifth, North Korean.

So, judging by the colors, the Dutch are the dominant force in the NAU?:D

Actually, no. The colours are not related to any country in particular. The blue represents the Atlantic Ocean, Europe and the regal history of the Union members; the white represents the Arctic, Canada and the purity of this new Union; the gold represents the wealth of the NAU and also represents the Sahara and by extension the Maghreb Union.

They're all very cool (being riffs on the same basic cool design), but for an international union like this I figured it's best to have something totally unlike any existing national flags. And 1 is very Russian, 2 Dutch, 3 Filipino, 4 Nordic, 5 North Korean, and 6 South African/Vanuatuan. :p

They're all very cool (being riffs on the same basic cool design), but for an international union like this I figured it's best to have something totally unlike any existing national flags. And 1 is very Russian, 2 Dutch, 3 Filipino, 4 Nordic, 5 North Korean, and 6 South African/Vanuatuan. :p

Let me guess, your votes went to 8, 9, and 10. Am I right? :p

My vote went to 7. I think it's the best looking out of 7, 8, 9, and 10. :)

... because I did not read the directions (minus 10 points). :eek:

I voted for 1, 2, and 6. Although all the flags are really nice. Krall did an excellent job.

P.S. You read directions more often. ;) :p

Just a head's up; I'll be starting another flag poll tomorrow evening to decide the final design. The top three alone will make it.

I voted for 1, 3 and 10. However, a design positioning the star centrally or in the top left corner would have got my vote(s).