New Deal Coalition Retained Pt II: World on Fire

Have you forgotten the time someone tried that and the mods immediately pulled the plug?

Also, holy shit this TLs fanbase has to be the most immature I've ever seen. Go into the slightest criticism of it and you people absolutely lose their mind.

It is fully possible to write a good right wing timeline without descending into Pinochet and fascist apologia. There are many on the site. This is not one of them.

The fact you all are plugging your ears and going "LALALALALA NOT LISTENING" really shows the type of viewership this TL has. Anyone rational jumped ship a long while ago.

You are a fiction writer. Not just that, but you are one of the longest running TLs and communities on this site. There are certain expectations that come with this. Wailing in the face of criticism and apologizing for the crimes of fascists with this bullshit Third Positionism is not one of them.
I've seen a lot of TLs where they use Adolf Hitler in capacities where Hitler does not become... well Hitler. Are all of them "Whitewashing" the crimes of the OTL Hitler? At this point the only criticisms are: 1) You convinced Pinochet to run for President and then didn't talk about him much and 2) You made some OTL bad people ok to good ITTL people while not opining about how evil they are in OTL. Such arguments are pedantic and one dimensional.

The problem of whitewashing known far-rightists and divergent individuals aside,Freyism offers nothing new or worthwhile intellectually.I fail to see how is it supposed to be a "new" ideology while it seems to be empty platitudes on "freedom" and "tyranny" without much ground-level theory. And afterwards ,"humanity is at fault for wanting a Big Brother" followed by "we need a totally-not-authoritarian symbolic state to protect our freedoms and expand it" seems begging to fall into authoritarianism the first contact with problems.

"Beyond left and right" is,surprise surprise,a Third Positionist talking point.

No such accusations occurred the other times, and yet you guys overreacted all the same.
On my account, I guess i'm civil. if I don't agree with a TL then I just don't read it and let everyone that likes it have a good time. People don't seem to know that I'm here to have a good time. And I passionately defend my work.
What's the use in hewing to the same tired tropes? What's wrong with being bold and going for something completely unique. Part of why I selected people like Cousteau and and created the neo-Inca movement is to do something unique and daring. I think this site could use more of that, to be honest. Why do I describe it neutrally? I've seen TLs that are brazen about their political leanings on both sides and it turns me off.

The problem of whitewashing known far-rightists and divergent individuals aside,Freyism offers nothing new or worthwhile intellectually.I fail to see how is it supposed to be a "new" ideology while it seems to be empty platitudes on "freedom" and "tyranny" without much ground-level theory. And afterwards ,"humanity is at fault for wanting a Big Brother" followed by "we need a totally-not-authoritarian symbolic state to protect our freedoms and expand it" seems begging to fall into authoritarianism the first contact with problems.
A fair critique. i'm sure that within the TL there were plenty of figures that made the deeper ideological and philosophical arguments in favor of Freyism, but I didn't see the need to delve into it. My posts were already too long to begin with. This is a hobby, not a manifesto. I'm sure in some alternate universe some AH writer is being pilloried for not describing communism deeply enough. That being said, thank you for offering a civil critique

How about we avoid resorting to childish insults, its clear you don’t enjoy the timeline.

How about instead of insulting multiple people you read something else?

Because this is clearly disgusting, goes beyond a question of mere dislike and actively engages in defending fascists and genocide.

In a world where there's actual fascists on the march again glorifying them even in fiction is inexcusable. The Congressman is posting shit that needs calling out and dismissing those clear facts as "childish insults" says quite a bit about you.

you know what is praticualrly stupid about this, None of you people (on both sides) seem to remeber that the Mods are going to eventually hit down on everyone arguing with a sledge hammer of kicks and possibly bans. Its happend again and again but it just keeps happening because we alt hrs seem to have a very short term memory.

I’m kicking people who get rude and insulting. I don’t care if people want to make criticism and respond to criticism, but insults are out of line.