Nations of an Alternate Europe

Just a minor point but the total population of "France" is 94million and Europes current population is 400million with a lot of blank space left, while not entirely ASB and Europe carrying capacity could sustain such a population it is still significantly unusual.

Just a minor point but the total population of "France" is 94million and Europes current population is 400million with a lot of blank space left, while not entirely ASB and Europe carrying capacity could sustain such a population it is still significantly unusual.

Europe's population would be significantly higher had it not been for the World Wars as well as some of the earlier wars, soo.

so I did the math there are 37,976,736 Jews in this Europe, and in the world in OTL 13,155,000 :eek:

Not that surprising really, I mean this Europe is overall more populous, add in an apparent tradition of religious tolerance and it's no surprise
the Jewish population is higher than OTL.

Actually, thinking about it, the vast majority of the global Jewish population ITTL probably live in Europe and the Near-Abroad.

On a different note, I've been thinking, the Scotland in Exile sort of seems ASB.

Perhaps it could be shrunk to wither just the isles, or the isles and Northern Ireland?

On a different note, I've been thinking, the Scotland in Exile sort of seems ASB.

Perhaps it could be shrunk to wither just the isles, or the isles and Northern Ireland?

I was thinking about giving it some of the coast of Scotland as well as the isles, because it seems like they would give up the isles with the coast. And the Isles being independent from the Scottish coast looks ugly.

Is this alright?

arbitraryprovs.png

arbitraryprovs.png

What is this city OTL, I'll assume it's Tel-Aviv, but that is the name Hertzl gave the city, so I dought they would want to go against him.

Also, workers in hebrew is Ovdim, not Ovedim (slight accent diffrence, but with the e it almost mean lost)

Tel Ovedim is Novgorod OTL. It was renamed after the glorious worker's revolution. Novgorod is (as far as I can tell) on a little hill, thus the name, and the "e" in Ovedim is because I'm like 80% sure that an Ashkenazi accent is going to be stressing that e much more than the Sephardi accent Israelis use IOTL.

I'm going :p

Official Name: Shahate of Persia
Common Name(s): Persia
Government: simi-Constitutional monarchy
Capital: Tehran
Language(s): Persian, Arabic, Azeri
Head of State: Shah Cyrus XX
Head of Government: First Lord Mir-Hossein Mousavi
Population: 2,547,980
Religion: 87% Zoroastrianism, 8% Islam, 2% Judaism, 2% Saint Thomas Christians, 1% other
Founding Date: 625 BC
Date of Current Borders: 1849
it's everything north of Armenia's southern border

Official Name: Papal States
Common Name(s): Ireland
Government: elected monarchy/Theocracy
Capital: Dublin
Language(s): 85% English, 15% Irish Gaelic, Latin(official)
Head of State: Pope Patrick X
Head of Government: President of the Pontifical Commission Diarmuid Martin
Population: 4,547,980
Religion: 85% Catholic, 10% Anglican, 5% Jewish
Founding Date: 1650
Date of Current Borders: 1920

You should replace French and Spanish with Catalan.

I'll add Catalan but I do think there would be plenty of people who speak the other two languages as well. As a second language at least. Otherwise very few would understand them.

BA, how come almost all of yours are theocracies?

Also, I'm not sure on the exacts Persian border.