Napolyon Bey Bonaparte's Whiff of Grapeshot

Thanks for the offer. I had a good idea of what the peace treaty was, mainly turning back past losses. But I might add that on if it is at all realistic. I'm sure that Great Britain would support the PLC to weaken Russia. But it would be more like the Kingdom of Lithuania then a PLC, at least until more territory from PLC is taken back from Prussia and Austria.

Mm, I have difficulty seeing Russia giving that in a peace treaty without a really crushing Ottoman victory (complete with an army occupying Moscow). More likely they'd just give up more land in the South rather than do that.

Freeing Poland is something that will have to wait for the OE to become stronger.

fasquardon

Thanks for the offer. I had a good idea of what the peace treaty was, mainly turning back past losses. But I might add that on if it is at all realistic. I'm sure that Great Britain would support the PLC to weaken Russia. But it would be more like the Kingdom of Lithuania then a PLC, at least until more territory from PLC is taken back from Prussia and Austria.

It makes more sense for the Ottomans to regain Ukraine and Crimea.

Mm, I have difficulty seeing Russia giving that in a peace treaty without a really crushing Ottoman victory (complete with an army occupying Moscow). More likely they'd just give up more land in the South rather than do that.

Freeing Poland is something that will have to wait for the OE to become stronger.

fasquardon

It makes more sense for the Ottomans to regain Ukraine and Crimea.

Yeah, I know. It is just something that I want to have happen. Im not going to randomly revive the PLC for the sake of reviving it. But if there is a realistic opportunity, I will.