Name for Mormon state in OTL Utah that isn't "Utah" or "Deseret"?

Just something that I was thinking. It seems like these are the two names that are most often given to this area when inhabited by Mormons. What are some other possibilities?

Name it after another group of Indians, or name it after a geographic feature.

*Wasatch
*Timpanogos
*An Anglicised Indian word for the Great Salt Lake (or a word the Mormons perceive is what the Indians call the Great Salt Lake)

Cibola- named after the first Spanish expedition to the area in search of the legendary city of Gold
Bridger- named after the first English speaking man to visit the area.
Lago Salado- 'Salt Lake' in Spanish
New Nauvoo- named by Mormon settlers in honor of their former home

"Deseret" is in the language of the Jaredites. So if that name isn't used, why not use the name of the people themselves?

Therefore, the name for ATL Utah should be: Jaredia.

Seems veeery unwise. Looking it up, Nephilim means children of god, but the Second Great Awakening and further ones are going to compare Nephi, whatever it means, to giants and abominations. Doesn't mean it is fair to do. It is just likely to happen. Hmmm.... maybe if the place included Nevada, it takes that name?

Most of these names seem extremely unlikely. If the Saints want something other than Deseret, the name of the state would probably be Joseph. (I'm assuming that the US would not permit a name like 'Zion' or 'New Jerusalem.'" Fairly neutral names like @Danishbro suggested could work. Maybe the state could be called Great Basin.

However, what I think is most likely is a name that is meant to show the Mormons are good American patriots or else to flatter whomever is in charge that helps them get statehood. So either the name of the president, or something like Washington, Columbia, Liberty, Franklin, Jefferson, something like that. That strikes me as the most likely alternative.

Well Utah was the anglicized version of Yuta which was the spanicized(?) version of the Indian name Yudah. So you could go with a several variations of that.

I'd like to see the great state of Yudda