• shiftygiant

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Zalezky

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • MoralisticCommunist

Votes: 16 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great work to all. I voted Njordr, I loved the idea and implementation. Unique map style with the mountains and all :)

Voted for MoralisticCommunist. Love the amount of detail and the almost Thuringen-style borders :D Reminds me a little of the EU in the sense that you can almost see the * (asterisk) besides every country/region name ;)

And I agree with Kevin Renne. *please* keep the map sizes sensible. Nobody's limiting contents of your maps, the bigger in that sense the better! But scale it down for the entry thread please <:C

Both Zrew33 and Upvoteanthology made very good and detailed submissions which fit the challenge perfectly. In the end I voted for the underdog, Zrew.

Honorable mention to shiftygiant, for managing to turn my beautiful home island into a squalid warzone...

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
Both Zrew33 and Upvoteanthology made very good and detailed submissions which fit the challenge perfectly. In the end I voted for the underdog, Zrew.

Honorable mention to shiftygiant, for managing to turn my beautiful home island into a squalid warzone...

Well it is certainly a beautiful Island, one I greatly enjoy looking across the Solant at from the Free State (for the record, I voted Upvote)