Most Wurst World Possible

Culinary challenge - make the Bratwurst and/or derivatives of it at least as popular as the OTL hamburger.

Driftless

Donor
I know this is heresy, but offer a hot dog size brat with a "skinless" casing. That might make them more popular for younger kids, which in turn develops a later market for adults.

Crappy skinless hot dogs have long been a staple(in the US) for very young kids first moving to more solid food from purees

I know this is heresy, but offer a hot dog size brat with a "skinless" casing. That might make them more popular for younger kids, which in turn develops a later market for adults.

Crappy skinless hot dogs have long been a staple(in the US) for very young kids first moving to more solid food from purees

Hey, I grew up in Wisconsin, and even as kids we had no problem eating brats - they're an all-ages staple :)

Driftless

Donor
Hey, I grew up in Wisconsin, and even as kids we had no problem eating brats - they're an all-ages staple :)
:biggrin: Me too, but my kids and my sisters kids wouldn't eat them with the skins on till they hit grade school. We'd need to "filet" the skin off them and chunk them up to get our guys to eat them.

They have long since crossed the frontier into normal brats and kielbasa.