Miracle Man - A Jesse Ventura Timeline

Pretty classy of Jesse to not immediately pile on Edwards when the initial allegations came out. And extra points for being so unabashedly pro LGBTQ in 2008 when most politicians were leaving it to the states at best (I could be wrong there, I was 15 and not paying attention to politics yet).

I do like you using different colors for each section to differentiate who's talking but maybe don't use grey again because that part was kinda hard to read.
I presume you meant this but these statements have been created by me, but what I imagine he would say. He is and was certainly pro LGBTQ+ and I can imagine that Jesse Ventura would be slightly more cordial than giuliani who just seems like a loose cannon( from my limited investigation hr did not comment on the issue). Thankyou very much for the advice on the grey, I think I'll use Green next time for independents.

I suspect this might be a very low turnout election as faced with a choice between Edwards, Giuliani and Ventura social conservatives stay home in droves.

In OTL turnout of elligible voters was higher than average at 62.5% but I expect this may be a lot lower here, maybe even below the modern low of 1996 (51.7% turnout.)

I suspect this might be a very low turnout election as faced with a choice between Edwards, Giuliani and Ventura social conservatives stay home in droves.

In OTL turnout of elligible voters was higher than average at 62.5% but I expect this may be a lot lower here, maybe even below the modern low of 1996 (51.7% turnout.)
That is a very good point, Social conservatives will still back Giuliani a bit, but yh none of the candidates are social conservatives

Well there's always the Constitution party.
Ah yes... that interesting technicality Weirdly not as much as the American Independent party. Apparently they have 3% of voters in California registered as supporters because people who wanted to register as independents accidentally registered for the far-right AIP.