Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
>italian prince
>where is the puke emoji when you need it :p

But really, those parts of Croatia should really be part of Bosnia, honestly :D Why are those two islands in green? And absolutely gorgeous map, by the way. Just really appealing to the eye.

Hahaha; different timelines my man, different timelines! And I happen to like a Greater Italy and its zone of influence :p And those islands are Green because they (are the other rest of Dalmatia) are still Italian here :p And thanks for the compliments man!!

Red Orm

Banned
Hahaha; different timelines my man, different timelines! And I happen to like a Greater Italy and its zone of influence :p And those islands are Green because they (are the other rest of Dalmatia) are still Italian here :p And thanks for the compliments man!!

;)

Sorry for not explaining. There is another Jewish state, Khazaria, that has nukes. The deal is very secret. The only countries that know are Khazaria, Ukraine, and The UN

So it's a deal so secret that the UN...with pretty much every nation in the world represented...knows about it. So it's not a secret at all.

So it's a deal so secret that the UN...with pretty much every nation in the world represented...knows about it. So it's not a secret at all.
It's more complicated then that. The UN (in this timeline) is in charge of securing world peace. In this timeline, it also is more of a bureaucratic peace NGO than a representative consensus of nations. The UN hires it's own soldiers for example, and makes money from offering "administrative services" to countries. However it is required to be Centrist and unaffiliated with any bloc.

It's more complicated then that. The UN (in this timeline) is in charge of securing world peace. In this timeline, it also is more of a bureaucratic peace NGO than a representative consensus of nations. The UN hires it's own soldiers for example, and makes money from offering "administrative services" to countries. However it is required to be Centrist and unaffiliated with any bloc.
To they threaten high ranking members of the Republican and Democrat Parties? Because I don't see the US continuously forking over a quarter of the UN's budget if the public can point to how ththe are already making money from governing states that they use to pay mercenaries, probably to deal with the neighbors of those very states. Then again, they keep doing it in our timeline. Though less mercenaries.

To they threaten high ranking members of the Republican and Democrat Parties? Because I don't see the US continuously forking over a quarter of the UN's budget if the public can point to how ththe are already making money from governing states that they use to pay mercenaries, probably to deal with the neighbors of those very states. Then again, they keep doing it in our timeline. Though less mercenaries.
They don't receive as much money in this timeline. They mainly act as neutral administrators of territories that either no one wants to administer (refugee states in war zones) or that would result in wars if anybody other than themselves were to administer them (Suez mandate). BTW: The parties in that part of the world are the Tories, Labour, and the CNP (Confederate Nationalist Party).

untitled.png
Code Geass world map

They don't receive as much money in this timeline. They mainly act as neutral administrators of territories that either no one wants to administer (refugee states in war zones) or that would result in wars if anybody other than themselves were to administer them (Suez mandate). BTW: The parties in that part of the world are the Tories, Labour, and the CNP (Confederate Nationalist Party).
Oh dear. And they even use the mispelling of Labor. Are the Confederates in your story lining dealing with... Now that I think of it, I was going to say Articles of Confederation, but they could hardly have a nationalist party, could they? I guess the whole place has Confederation in its title?

So why was the Teschen region removed from Austrian Silesia? o_O
As I'm sure you're aware, Teschen was 55% Polish at the time and, indeed heavily contested by Poland and Czechoslovakia IOTL for precisely this reason. As Galicia and Lodomeria are not very industrialised and mainly farmland, the representatives of the PAS (Polish Autonomous State) lobbied to be granted them (bare in mind that they have only gained Danzig from Prussia/Germany) and as the A-H Federation surrendered they aren't in a position to protest against this decision, unlike the Czechs IOTL.

And here comes the first MBAM custom map:

[Nightrise] Großdeutscher Reichsbund (1878-present)

_nightrise__grossdeutscher_reichsbund__1878__by_valdorejavorsky-dba6d25.png

My first attempt on "old-look" maps
=p.gif

The layer is probably way too over-effect but one can learn
smile.gif

The Image depicts the Greater German Imperial Federation which consists of Germany and its major puppets (the ones where the Kaiser is the King/Archduke of the puppet nation) which should not be confused with Germany's possessions, which Include nations like German Indonesia, The Netherlands, Calais and Denmark.

All Reichsbund members are part of the NORDEN Nordic military, cultural and economic alliance, thus being part of the "Northern World".

Translation of the Text:

German Imperial Federation since 1878
(Lands and Kingdoms of the German Kaiser crown)

Total Population: 497 million
[These are: Germany (274m), Ukraine (120m), Belarus (39m), Baltic Duchies (32m), Lithuania (27m) and Vatican (5m)]

The German Reichsbund, also known as the Lands and Kingdoms of the German Kaiser crown is an international Federation under the leadership of his Majesty, the German Kaiser Freidrich Grünewald-Yeliashkevych, who also attends the position of the king of the Ukraine and the Archduke of Whiterhutenia
[Belarus], the Balticum and Lithuania, formed in 1878.

The Reichsbund was created as a direct successor of the German Confederation/the Holy Roman Empire, responsible to protect the high population of awakened citizens from Russian cleansing attempts and to guarantee a fast and strong development to achieve the standards of western industrialization in these Territories.
Due to the German Reichsbund, the Ukraine has developed to the second strongest and second most populated Country in Europe, a process similar to what happened in the Reich's duchies.
Thanks to the democratic elections, ethnic equality plus protection, and free traffic between the member nations, the reichsbund is highly respected
[and is seen as a very postitive example of civilization and intercultural relationship].

--------

Part of the World of Nightrise project and timeline.

whats this world about.
It's a world about magic and demonic awakening and stuff.

It's a very complicated TL which you'll only understand if you read the main Article about it, but that one is currently WIP ^^'

Im working on the Nightrise World for quite a long time... however I doubt it will be finished before July...

As I'm sure you're aware, Teschen was 55% Polish at the time and, indeed heavily contested by Poland and Czechoslovakia IOTL for precisely this reason. As Galicia and Lodomeria are not very industrialised and mainly farmland, the representatives of the PAS (Polish Autonomous State) lobbied to be granted them (bare in mind that they have only gained Danzig from Prussia/Germany) and as the A-H Federation surrendered they aren't in a position to protest against this decision, unlike the Czechs IOTL.
Sure they can. How would they get the ear of the Russian government and get them to go along with this before the peace process if over? This would torpedo things, angering the Germans for losing what they saw as German land, the Czechs because another portion of their ancient realm is being given up, and the Hungarians would see this as a treat to their own Ukranian populated areas due to the precedent this would set. Plus, communist, imperial, republican, whatever, the Russians would not want to be using their soldiers, treasure, and diplomatic clout to get the Poles ports and industrial areas filled with Germans, Czechs, Kashubians, and others, all so that... Well, pretty much so that the Poles would no longer need Russia. Did you explicitly mention Teschen in your timeline? And actually, wasn't part of the issue with Teschen IOTL that the Czechs invaded a bit of land that was formerly German because the Poles were having elections in the area when both countries were still trying to decide who would get what?

Status
Not open for further replies.