Map Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part One of 1881 : #LIBEXIT #REMAIN WINS #GTFO Nickolas Farage #Borris Jackson Can Kiss My Arse
uZyjR0c.png

stronger-together-hunt.jpg

Come check us out at this map game for some crazy fun !​

his-dark-materials-png.310161

In spite of (or because of) the recent announcement of an impending release date for The Book of Dust, I thought I might post this WIP for another His Dark Materials map. I swear, this is something like the fourth one I've worked on...

Yep, they've got 1789 technology in every category except that they no longer have firearms. This makes taming the West and waging war a little more difficult, but not drastically so.
Might make European styled knights necessary once more. Depends if Americans learn how to make longbows... Really, I think bears and wolves are going to be one of the big threats. And the possibility of Americans completely forgetting how to make guns. I imagine they are going to keep trading with Europe to an extent, and might try to buy European guns or sell their own there.

And I do wonder what they will think about all the Catholics. The Reformation if just a few decades away, but still... Well, I suppose the Americans might have found their new source for European immigrants.

Last edited:
Simple Brazil dominated South America, PoD is Brazil gains independence earlier and is led more competently under a stable constitutional monarchy. Chile is the only fairly independent nation on the continent and a secondary world power. Brazil sits on this worlds equivalent of the UNSC and maintains a population of 197 million at an OTL Czech standard of living.

PK712Vn.png

Last edited:
Simple Brazil dominated South America, PoD is Brazil gains independence earlier and is led more competently under a stable constitutional monarchy. Chile is the only fairly independent nation on the continent and a secondary world power. Brazil sits on this worlds equivalent of the UNSC and maintains a population of 197 million at an OTL Czech standard of living.
Why does *Chile have south gorgia and South Sandwich Islands when *Brazil has half of tiera del Fuego and the Falklands?

A little WIP update; I've finished drawing everything, the process of naming has begun!

Sooo... is 'Berg op Zoom' is micronation/city state? wierd choice :p also you know its actually Bergen op zoom right?
And are you only using the English names of towns seeing as you have Antwerp in stead of Antwerpen and Flushing in stead of Vlissingen? and I'm not sure Middlebrugh is the correct English name for MiddelburgI think its just the same as in Dutch... but I understand what you did

Status
Not open for further replies.