Map Thread XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathuen

Banned
MORE CONFEDERACY! MORE TEXAS!! MORE BALKANIZED AMERICA MAP DEMANDS! POLANDBALL DEMAND INTO SPACE AND BALKANIZE AMERICA!

#InUrUnionRisingAgain #ThompsonXCallicott4TheSouth #OneSouth #YOLO

s3m1xx.jpg

It's a world map, with only American states and territories filled-in. The other bits are hard to see since they're shaded so lightly.

Is that for our visually impaired readers? :p

MORE CONFEDERACY!

The Republic of Confederate States does exist right now, just not shown on the map. The RCS is the OTL CSA plus Guiana and the North African and Caribbean states (minus Haiti) with claims in the North American southwest.

Speaking of Ameriwanks...

This is a WIP. Only the Americas, Australia/New Zealand/Papua New Guinea, Palau/FSM/Marshall Islands, Iceland, Southern Africa, and the British Isles are done. I need better names for the *former* regions of England, and I'm trying to decide whether the Mexican Federal District should remain separate as a federal territory or be merged with the State of Mexico.

attachment.php

My TL is one single Ameriscrew... and if somebody can write about war well, please help me! The same applies if somebody can do propaganda or infobox material according to my specifications...

And here is the latest map of it, just after the Irish Missile Crisis has passed.

Vive La Revolution, CLXXI.png

My TL is one single Ameriscrew... and if somebody can write about war well, please help me! The same applies if somebody can do propaganda or infobox material according to my specifications...

And here is the latest map of it, just after the Irish Missile Crisis has passed.
:( Ameriscrew....

:( Ameriscrew....

Yes! That is what I call an Ameriscrew! However, an entity called "United States of America" exists, even exists twice: Once as a puppet/naval dictatorship on Hawai'i, and once as a fiercely imperialist quasi-democracy on Cuba. In both cases they are aligned to the Nanjing Pact.

So there is an USA here.

Yes! That is what I call an Ameriscrew! However, an entity called "United States of America" exists, even exists twice: Once as a puppet/naval dictatorship on Hawai'i, and once as a fiercely imperialist quasi-democracy on Cuba. In both cases they are aligned to the Nanjing Pact.

So there is an USA here.
It still looks like a dystopian world, with America gone, the remnants being dictatorships and the world dominated by commies. :(

It still looks like a dystopian world, with America gone, the remnants being dictatorships and the world dominated by commies. :(

"The remnants being dictatorships" is only partly right for now. Some really are (the American Republic of the Sioux, the Sequoyah Republic, the Christian Republic of Texas, the Papal states) with varying levels of dictatorship-y-ness and craziness, but some are democracies (Federation of New Switzerland; Worker's Union of Cascadia; Worker's Dixie Republic).

Also mind that most communist states are, yes they are Communists, but they are democratic. At least much, much more democratic than any commie state of OTL. So the world is not dominated by Stalinist, not even Brezhnevist dictatorships, but by democratic commies.

There is, and there you are right, a sizeable amount of dictatorships around. Namely all of the Nanjing pact which stretches from Garoowe in the west to Tokyo in the east. Supported by the Nanjing Pact are diverse nationalist/imperialist/quasi-fascist dictatorships, namely the West African United States based in Bamako.

But here, another sort of Ameriwank. Ironically led by a certain Lenin!

Yes, but not Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, but Igor N. Lenin.

It's the 2022 World Cup in football, from the TL in my siggy.

100 Years Offside! WC 2022.png

Mathuen

Banned
I do have an Ameriscrew in the works, though it is not so much a traditional screw as it is someone rising again.

snipol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.